Obessed about talking about your pets?

ashtea

I love my animals...I have 7 little ones. I love to talk about them but currently I am surrounded by people who don't really like to talk about their pets as anything more than furniture. I consider my pets as children....am I alone in this?

This is a thread dedicated to pets. If you've had a bad day because something bad happened in the 'animal' kingdom' (i.e. oh that was a bad surgery...or why did you just pee there!?)...feel free to rant about it.

If you had a horrible time until your kitten/pup looked at you with that come hither stare...tell us about it!

I tried to search for threads like this and I could not find one so I started a new one....please inform me if this is not the case. :original:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dog just died last month :(

But next month my mom and I are driving up to Virginia to get a new puppy, so I'm excited about that :)

Sam Waterston, aka, this actor:

2344408.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED721549B63B6180DD5A5397277B4DC33E

Came to a puppy farm about 7 miles away a week ago to buy a puppy for his ranch.:blush-anim-cl:

i have lots of turtles and a gecko, a frog, a snake, a salamander and a dog. (a lot of the turtles are frogs are outside in the pond) But i swear i'm not as nerdy as i sound...haha my dad is a herpetologist if that explains the reptiles.

But next month my mom and I are driving up to Virginia to get a new puppy, so I'm excited about that :)

Aaaawwww, I am sorry!!!!

I am sure you will llluurrrvvveee your new puppy!!!!!!

What was your doggie's name?

I do not have any pets.......

my kids are my pets :roftl:

Haha yeah!? I'm sure they are at leat as if not more as demanding as many pets...the worst thing is they can complain verbally...how old?

thats always so hard...im find it so difficult to deal with....these past few days have been hard for me because my kitty has been through a lot and i was worried about losing him...but he's still fighting hard....

are you getting a pure bred or a shelter animal?

Haha yeah!? I'm sure they are at leat as if not more as demanding as many pets...the worst thing is they can complain verbally...how old?

They HARDLY EVER complain!!!! LOL

14, 12 and 6 ...the older ones are great *boys* but the 6-year-old is a GIRL.... DRAMA QUEEN already!!!!

That's awesome! :thumb_yello:

This is the kind of puppy that we're going to get, a goldendoodle (golden retriever/poodle mix):

1100300.jpg

I know! There was a big picture of him in the paper, like "MOVIE STAR BUYS DOG. TOWN REJOICES" or something like that. I don't know, I didn't really read it. But yes, I thought it was interesting.:wink2:

Anyway, I have a puppy (she's 8, a terrier-chihuahua mix, and her name is Helga)

And a fishy my brother in law won me at a carnival back in like... June. (I named him Charlie the Unicorn)

Thanks Holly :)

And my doggie's name was Maggie (she was a golden retriever).

Maybe you should look into getting one of those....roodle..strudle dogs haha...they look adorable

They HARDLY EVER complain!!!! LOL

14, 12 and 6 ...the older ones are great *boys* but the 6-year-old is a GIRL.... DRAMA QUEEN already!!!!

oh my the drama drama!

My friend has a one of those! her name is Ella and she's a sweetheart- the puppy that is, not my friend, but my friend is nice too!. good luck with your puppy!

nice save...oh my friend is really nice too *shifty eyes* i promise haha

Do you have any idea what you would want to name the new puppy? Or is that something you do when you see it????? :naughty:

We don't have any idea yet, but I'm sure in the next few weeks we'll be thinking of names. Were getting a girl (we've always had female dogs), and my mom's requirements are that it actually has a people name (instead of Fluffy or something like that), and that it ends in a 'y' or an 'ie'.

I'd gladly take any suggestions!

oh my the drama drama!

ONE girl has more drama than 12 boys put together!!!!!

Is it like that with animals? Are the females big ole drama queens?

I can picture that!!!!! Little spoiled princesses...... :naughty:

i am currently taking care of my cat who had to get his tail amputated...not all of it but about 2/3 the poor thing.... :( hes such a good boy though. he keeps looking at his tail with a stare that just says "whoa...why does it look like that...didnt i have a lot more hair on that before?"

We don't have any idea yet, but I'm sure in the next few weeks we'll be thinking of names. Were getting a girl (we've always had female dogs), and my mom's requirements are that it actually has a people name (instead of Fluffy or something like that), and that it ends in a 'y' or an 'ie'.

Name it 'Bowie'!

NO, WAIT... get a boy, and name him 'Dhani'

i am currently taking care of my cat who had to get his tail amputated...not all of it but about 2/3 the poor thing.... :( hes such a good boy though. he keeps looking at his tail with a stare that just says "whoa...why does it look like that...didnt i have a lot more hair on that before?"

aaawwww what happened to him?

interesting parameters..y or ie....*thinks hard but can not come up with anything*