2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

my mom is letting me stay up as late as i want as long as it has to do with mika lol! she is a mika maniac as well! lol ever since the concert she keeps on going on about how she thinks that mika was singing big girl to her because of how he looked inter her eyes! hahaha i said back to her thats what he does to every one!:roftl:

my mom is letting me stay up as late as i want as long as it has to do with mika lol! she is a mika maniac as well! lol ever since the concert she keeps on going on about how she thinks that mika was singing big girl to her because of how he looked inter her eyes! hahaha i said back to her thats what he does to every one!:roftl:

omg! you mom is so funny!

hahahahaha, i understand your mom! i mean, i know he does that to every one, but when he sings looking into your eyes...it's just so...x___x intense. XD he has powerfull eyes.

almost 2 weeks now. and i can't see him in jay leno. the show from tonight will probably be on brazilian cable tv in a week or two. well, that's what internet and youtube are here for.

****! why dont u post on the mfc alot? this is the only fan club website i belong to it would be way to hectic with 2 and i am not obsessed with anything other than mika at the moment lol. what is the other website that u have posted 5848. i first was a member of the mikasounds website but it wasnt that fun cuz they dont reply quickly like they do here and they get all there info from here so i transfered myself lol but i posted 30 posts there

go to edit profile, then account settings, then to cancel account.

ok thanks!

i am gonna make a new account and have mfcers on it no one has myspace accounts where i live:thumbdown: we all have facebook accounts but u can friend request me on face book my name is aimee weinberg

****! why dont u post on the mfc alot? this is the only fan club website i belong to it would be way to hectic with 2 and i am not obsessed with anything other than mika at the moment lol. what is the other website that u have posted 5848. i first was a member of the mikasounds website but it wasnt that fun cuz they dont reply quickly like they do here and they get all there info from here so i transfered myself lol but i posted 30 posts there

its a Broadway website..I don't post much any more but I still read it.

ok thanks!

i am gonna make a new account and have mfcers on it no one has myspace accounts where i live:thumbdown: we all have facebook accounts but u can friend request me on face book my name is aimee weinberg

everybody has facebook where i live too, i mostly have MFC on my myspace. i added you on facebook though!:wink2:

same here.

although facebook is less private. i can't sneeze without everyone finding out. but it's a lot less complicated than myspace.

Yea, I hate that about facebook.

:thumbdown:

Haha, it confused the heck out of me when I first got it. I just made a facebook this summer.