2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I wish the band came out too :thumbdown:

did any one hear that woman ask Mika where Mikey was? that was strange. If I had one thing to say to Mika it would not be "where is your band" hahahaha

:roftl: That might've been JackViolet. haha I know she said she asked for Mikey at one of the shows.

I think they snuck in the back after seeing all of us crazy people waiting outside for so long.:sneaky2:

Oh Manda, you were the star of Chris' show.:wink2:

:roftl: That might've been JackViolet. haha I know she said she asked for Mikey at one of the shows.

I think they snuck in the back after seeing all of us crazy people waiting outside for so long.:sneaky2:

Oh Manda, you were the star of Chris' show.:wink2:

oh well that makes sense...she is not there for mika anyway...I think she just likes to have a night out on the town hahaha:naughty:

I was too start struck to say anything when we saw him before the show and he was moving too fast after the show...he did sing my CD though

Yea, he moved like lightening after the show!

I didn't get an autograph but talked for like five seconds and got a hug.

And before there were too many people around so I didn't really want to say much. I think Lucy was the one who got his attention for me to give him a gift.:roftl:

you didn't even TAKE confetti!

i put some in my purse, that got into my suitcase, onto my clothes, then on my floor. when i vacuumed my floor, the vaccum blew it all around my room, so i'm still finding it.

I did take some! Just a couple though.... I also pulled some steamers off of the venue pole...... I found 4 pieces of confetti yesterday..... MUST have been in my suitcase....LOL

I have all of it in my scrapbook!

.....including the rap you made for me, Liam!!!!!! :huglove:

I did take some! Just a couple though.... I also pulled some steamers off of the venue pole...... I found 4 pieces of confetti yesterday..... MUST have been in my suitcase....LOL

I have all of it in my scrapbook!

.....including the rap you made for me, Liam!!!!!! :huglove:

there were streamers?? omg....liams rap.:naughty: