2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Yea, really. They have to be more rebellious like me and ignore the silly things in life..like Physics homework and studying for a sex ed test, or starting that English essay.

let me help you with your homeowork...

physics: when mika bangs on a trash can, his biceps are like :mf_lustslow:

sex ed: chicken!

english essay: mika was born in beruit, lebanon, on august 18, 1983.....you know the rest.

let me help you with your homeowork...

physics: when mika bangs on a trash can, his biceps are like :mf_lustslow:

sex ed: chicken!

english essay: mika was born in beruit, lebanon, on august 18, 1983.....you know the rest.

:roftl: Just proves once again you learn so much from mika and MFC.

Thanks Alex, I know I'll bet getting an A.

-checks pulse of the thread-

yup! the thread is still running! :naughty:

haha, fink, if you need to expand on the physics, you can also go into the mechanics of both Mika's :wub2: biceps and that lovely stomach...and if you need some numbers in there compare for how many gigs he waxed and for others the possible number of days he waxed before to get that amount of hair.....:mf_rosetinted:

-coughs- i'm done...

-whistles innocently- :roftl: :roftl:

Holly, I love your signature picture! You know, I never got to read your report from the show because I was (most likely) gone to Chicago seeing my show....but I am sure you had a fabulous time!! I hope you didn't faint at the sight of the Big M.... ;)

Aaaahhh! I will let you know *where exactly* my report is located! :lmao:

Are you kidding....look at the LOOK on my face! When he went back inside.... I BURST into tears! I think I am the only one who cried! I am SUCH a DORK - but, uuummm...I would rather it be that way then IN FRONT OF HIM! :naughty:

Aaaahhh! I will let you know *where exactly* my report is located! :lmao:

Are you kidding....look at the LOOK on my face! When he went back inside.... I BURST into tears! I think I am the only one who cried! I am SUCH a DORK - but, uuummm...I would rather it be that way then IN FRONT OF HIM! :naughty:

The look on your face in that pic is priceless! I can just about tell what is going on in your mind! What a great keepsake for you....I'm so glad you got to meet him finally.... :)

I'll go read your report now!!

I just read it!!! I agree with this quote completely....

"Everyone already knows about all of the things that happened to us. Meeting Mika's producer and manager and blah blah blah, so I will not bore you.

When Mika came out to meet us.... it was ....was.....was..... there are NO words, let's just put it that way. I have always HEARD this, but until you experience it first hand...you have no clue. When Mika is talking to you - he looks directly into your eyes....almost as if he can see into your very soul. His eyes are so penetrating they burn your heart like a wild fire blazing beyond control. When he speaks to you, it is as if there is no one else to be found for miles upon miles. And somehow those few seconds, feel like an eternity. One that is forever burned in your memory so profoundly never to fade."

--- I have noticed this too! it is the strangest thing how he is able to give one person his complete attention....especially when so many are trying to have his attention. But both times I met him, he seemed so intent to hear what I said and that always blows me away.

I am so glad your experience was all your hoped for. :) (All except for Lollipop -- I am also relieved you didn't get hurt!!!)

The look on your face in that pic is priceless! I can just about tell what is going on in your mind! What a great keepsake for you....I'm so glad you got to meet him finally.... :)

I'll go read your report now!!

I wonder what MIKA was thinking! :lmao:

He prolly thought I had gone MAD! :naughty:

I am so glad your experience was all your hoped for. :) (All except for Lollipop -- I am also relieved you didn't get hurt!!!)

Thanks! I am ready to do it all again! If I could relive that day over and over and over I would! But, now all we have are the memories! And the Youtube videos! :naughty: Thank Goodness for YOUTUBE!!!! :punk: