2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

o for a few minutes before it wasnt showing:blink: but its fine now:bleh: maybe i am just seeing things or maybe not seeing things :naughty:

:naughty: you scared me! hmm...maybe i should change it....-goes through mika pictures- lol...its just an excuse.. shhhh. lol

i got my new phone! and its an mp3 player cuz i lost my ipod and its really cool!!! it was also only 50 dollars and its 4gb! so more room for mika songs!

eek! lucky! :roftl:

download them as soon as you can :bleh:

....so...can i text you now... :naughty: (do you have all the numbers, or did you loose them?)

I would like to clarify a few things...

1. it is my job to get images.

2. I was not drunk!... I did have a drink before shooting, but by no means was I drunk or intoxicated.

3. Yes, it is part of my job to be close, but I try to be as nice as I can to the people I'm in front of and most times will hand out a card to forward an image for free...for the 2 second inconvenience that I cause.

That being said, I'm glad that some of you enjoyed the images.

Jeff

2. I was not drunk!... I did have a drink before shooting, but by no means was I drunk or intoxicated.

3. Yes, it is part of my job to be close, but I try to be as nice as I can to the people I'm in front of and most times will hand out a card to forward an image for free...for the 2 second inconvenience that I cause.

Jeff

:thumb_yello:

Great pics Jeff, i think i've seen a few here and there, they're quite good.

Jeff

omg u were talking to us before the gig!!! hi wats up omg!!! loooove the pics btw so we have now converted u to a crazed mika fan???:naughty:

omg u were talking to us before the gig!!! hi wats up omg!!! loooove the pics btw so we have now converted u to a crazed mika fan???:naughty:

lol, how could you not be after going to the concert...

somehow i doubt it though:naughty: , but there is always hope.

no, i'm sure the guy who posted is the photographer, i just doubt he's a crazed mika fan now lol. I think he was just defending his drunk/non-drunk-ness.:naughty:

i could be wrong though!

yeah but how did he know we were calling him drunk he had to be logged in to see that:blink: and how the hell did he find the post that were calling him drunk we are on are almost 2000th post and it is in the middle of that!!!!

yeah but how did he know we were calling him drunk he had to be logged in to see that:blink: and how the hell did he find the post that were calling him drunk we are on are almost 2000th post and it is in the middle of that!!!!

goooooooooooooooood point!!!! hmmph. he likes the piccies:bleh: ! he must have looked through a bunch of stuff.

Maybe we do have ourselves a new fan....