2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

goooooooooooooooood point!!!! hmmph. he likes the piccies:bleh: ! he must have looked through a bunch of stuff.

Maybe we do have ourselves a new fan....

hahahah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :yay: hopefully he wont be like those annoying people who sighn on post once and never come again though:sneaky2:

hahahah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :yay: hopefully he wont be like those annoying people who sighn on post once and never come again though:sneaky2:

yea, that only really bothers me when they start pointless threads though. Or post about how "FRIGGIN AMAZING" he is and become obsessed for like, 3 days, then move on and never come back. ...:shocked::boxed::blink:

at the terminal 5 gig as u know there were a bunch of photographers standing between front and the stage and one of them was jeff and he was talking to me liam cara alex holly...

ahhhh :naughty:

yah, i saw those photographers....but i wouldnt know if he talked to you cuz i was in the second row :sneaky2:

:naughty:

:bleh:

yea, that only really bothers me when they start pointless threads though. Or post about how "FRIGGIN AMAZING" he is and become obsessed for like, 3 days, then move on and never come back. ...:shocked::boxed::blink:

i no!!! i hate it when the people think they loooove him the most and they just leave after one post!:sneaky2: i have been an obsessed member for 2 months now and its not slowing down lol i even remember the day i joined so vividly:blush-anim-cl: i was a member of mikasounds but everyone was making references to the mfc and saying they got the mika laugh ring tone there so i decided to come here instead cuz here people replied faster and new more info and news :naughty:

i no!!! i hate it when the people think they loooove him the most and they just leave after one post!:sneaky2: i have been an obsessed member for 2 months now and its not slowing down lol i even remember the day i joined so vividly:blush-anim-cl: i was a member of mikasounds but everyone was making references to the mfc and saying they got the mika laugh ring tone there so i decided to come here instead cuz here people replied faster and new more info and news :naughty:

saaaaame here. I'm on here faaaar too much for my own good lol. My friends have been worried for a while.

saaaaame here. I'm on here faaaar too much for my own good lol. My friends have been worried for a while.

i think my friends have started to not like me because everytime i open my mouth its something about mika and my friends arent mika fans lol:naughty:

anyway i was reading the album sleeve and i was looking at the info on who its written by the producers... and i never realized fortune, paloma... and alot of mikas family are the background vocals

Funny, I really do like him now...also wanted to clear the air!!! Thanks for all the kind words.

You were right...as far as that being my first show....was a cross btw. Beck and Queen. I really do enjoy the music.

:roftl::punk:

niice! :thumb_yello: welcome to the club ^.^

im pretty sure i saw you...if you where the one standing closest to Holly/Jess :naughty:

Funny, I really do like him now...also wanted to clear the air!!! Thanks for all the kind words.

You were right...as far as that being my first show....was a cross btw. Beck and Queen. I really do enjoy the music.

yay u r back again! i am glad that we have converted u to a mika fan his songs are really amazing and yes looots of people have compared him to freddie mercury thats why in the song grace kelly he says "so i tried a little freddie i have gone identity mad"

Fantastic:wink2:

See, told all of you that it's impossible to not like him after going to a show. Beck and Queen are both really great, so it's good that Mika keeps getting good reviews:thumb_yello:

Jeff! You became a fan from the show?!

That's awesome!

I have to say, you were definitely one of the coolest photographers there!

You weren't the nasty one I was talking about who kept bumping into me...you were nice and chatted with us before the show.

And you got some of my favorite pictures of the night! (Loved the one of the microphone being dropped in Big Girl and the ones of Saranayde in the beginning were lovely.)

Did you watch the show from somewhere else after those first few songs or leave?

:roftl::punk:

niice! :thumb_yello: welcome to the club ^.^

im pretty sure i saw you...if you where the one standing closest to Holly/Jess :naughty:

He was before the show. Black shirt, dark hair. (Don't I sound like a stalker? :naughty: ) but during the show, he wasn't in front of us, some other guy was. Older.

jeff where did u go???

:naughty: Looks like he'll have his own fanclub' date=' too.

How have you been Aimee?

I heard you got tickets to that festival, I'm burning with envy!

Not only will you get to see Mika again in the near future, but in another country, too![/font']

:naughty: Looks like he'll have his own fanclub, too.

How have you been Aimee?

Not only will you get to see Mika again in the near future, but in another country, too!

hahaha we should make a jufberg thread lol! yeah i got the tickets i am sooo excited!! it hasnt really dawned on me though but when it comes closer i dont know how i will study for my finals though! everyone thinks that i am traveling to france for mika lol which is partially true but i really am staying with my sister for the summer and taking french courses but i only agreed with the courses so it would give a reason to go to france and therefore see mika:naughty:

:naughty: Looks like he'll have his own fanclub, too.

How have you been Aimee?

Not only will you get to see Mika again in the near future, but in another country, too!

lol, you did change. i doubt he'd care much though.:naughty::bleh:

Jeff! You became a fan from the show?!

That's awesome!

I have to say, you were definitely one of the coolest photographers there!

You weren't the nasty one I was talking about who kept bumping into me...you were nice and chatted with us before the show.

And you got some of my favorite pictures of the night! (Loved the one of the microphone being dropped in Big Girl and the ones of Saranayde in the beginning were lovely.)

Did you watch the show from somewhere else after those first few songs or leave?

He was before the show. Black shirt, dark hair. (Don't I sound like a stalker? :naughty: ) but during the show, he wasn't in front of us, some other guy was. Older.

hun we are all stalkers whether its for jeff or not, we are mika stalkers lol

hahaha we should make a jufberg thread lol! yeah i got the tickets i am sooo excited!! it hasnt really dawned on me though but when it comes closer i dont know how i will study for my finals though! everyone thinks that i am traveling to france for mika lol which is partially true but i really am staying with my sister for the summer and taking french courses but i only agreed with the courses so it would give a reason to go to france and therefore see mika:naughty:

That's still really cool. You're so lucky you get to travel.:wub2:

lol' date=' you did change. i doubt he'd care much though.:naughty::bleh:[/quote']

:blink:

I like your new siggy.:fisch:

LUCKY YOU!!!

PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!

Haha, I remember that photographer!

When Mika dropped his mic right where he was standing, he had no idea what happened. hahahahaha.

I just kept thinking " hello...his mic...his mic! pick it up! " Haha.

I chatted with this girl photographer during the midway state (sorry midway state boys!) and after, she was awesome. I forgot her name but she took a few pictures of me and erinsinterpreation and had us put our numbers and emails in her sidekick, but she never emaiiled us the photos. oh well, but after relax, she goes " YOU'RE RIGHT! HE IS AMAZING!"

(sorry, i may be going crazy, ignore that last one hehe)

Thankya:bleh: I'm addicted to making pics like those now.:wub2:

if anybody wants one let me know haha. at least then i'll feel like i have a reason for making them...

LUCKY YOU!!!

PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!

o dont worry i am going to take loooooooads of pics i am gonna bring all of my memory cards so it doesnt run out lol! :naughty: my phone even works in europe now so i can call some of u during the festival and give u guys a shout out or some thing:wink2:

yeah i do travel alot but thats only because my parents dont allow me and my bros and sisters go to college in the u.s. lol they think they to much of party schools and after the virginia tech and the other college shoot out thing they got really scared

o dont worry i am going to take loooooooads of pics i am gonna bring all of my memory cards so it doesnt run out lol! :naughty: my phone even works in europe now so i can call some of u during the festival and give u guys a shout out or some thing:wink2:

:huglove: :huglove: BY THE WAY, I HAVE A NICKNAME FOR YOU?

TINY!!! YOU WERE SO CUTE AND HYPER!!!