The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

Awwww.....you are going to be an auntie?? I think I got that right, that your brother and his wife/fiance is having a baby boy??? Sorry jus seeing how much spanish I know, I did it at GCSE and wondering if I remembered any of it!!! Am I right at all??? Or am I terribly wrong! bien o mal?

Liz xx

yes!!! my brother is having a baby boy with his wife!! you understand everything! good!!

YES YES YES! SI SI SI!!!

Mika shall be your dad, my beautiful daughters :wub2:

Or we can share him :rolleyes: Mika can be your dad, Kittie, and Johnny can be Anna's dad :bleh:

decidance chicas, quien es mi papa Miks o johnny??? no tengo problema con ninguno de los dos! son lindos los dos asi que sea hija de mika o johnny eguro heredare algo de su belleza!! son muy lindos los do,

ahora si me despido bien y les dejo muchos besos!! porque mi hermano necesita la computadora. besos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so my step dad is Johnny Depp and my real dad is Mika!! wicked!! we will ignore the actual age gap between Mika and I. So now I have a younger mum and a dad who became my father at 5 years old, lol, I love it!!! :wub2:

Liz x

uhm, thats cooool! :cool:

well, my sister speaks spanish! she lived in valencia for a year, and we visited her. it was really great there!

mika is everyones dad....ok?

but then your mom married to Johnny depp

and I married to...er...robbie williams

Wow, we must have a lot of contacts in the film and music industry with all these famous fathers and stuff! :wink2: I'm liking it, I have Mika as a dad, Johnny Depp as a step dad and Robbie Williams as an uncle, that is so cool!!! Can Jude Law be our cousin or another uncle or something??

Wow, we must have a lot of contacts in the film and music industry with all these famous fathers and stuff! :wink2: I'm liking it, I have Mika as a dad, Johnny Depp as a step dad and Robbie Williams as an uncle, that is so cool!!! Can Jude Law be our cousin or another uncle or something??

Nooo >.<!! why do we need to ruin our beautiful family with Jude Law!?

ok... >.< ... just kidding ...

not really, ok... I'm .. noooo... yesss..!

OK, add him :mf_rosetinted:

yes!!! my brother is having a baby boy with his wife!! you understand everything! good!!

decidance chicas, quien es mi papa Miks o johnny??? no tengo problema con ninguno de los dos! son lindos los dos asi que sea hija de mika o johnny eguro heredare algo de su belleza!! son muy lindos los do,

ahora si me despido bien y les dejo muchos besos!! porque mi hermano necesita la computadora. besos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I am so happy I got that right, I was afraid I had got it completely wrong!

btw tu papa es Mika y Robbie Williams porque tu madre (married) Robbie Williams y Mika es todo personas papa!

Sorry that probably makes no sense at all but I tried!!!

talvez, mean maybe!

talvez = maybe

we help you with panish, and you could help me with english ok?:thumb_yello:

That sounds like a great plan,I really want to go to Spain and Mexico and places like that one day so that wld be a great help! gracias!

Thanks, I am so happy I got that right, I was afraid I had got it completely wrong!

btw tu papa es Mika y Robbie Williams porque tu madre (married) Robbie Williams y Mika es todo personas papa!

It did .. 90% ;)

I'd change the end... "Mika es el papa de todos" :bleh:

like lucy said you did 90% okay, just the end wa wrong

That sounds like a great plan,I really want to go to Spain and Mexico and places like that one day so that wld be a great help! gracias!

yes!!! I'm gonna write all or almost everything in english and you guys tell me what is wrong, so I leanr of that way.

you must come to Argentina!! you gonna love it here!! is a very preety country :wink2:

how bad I was writing?

Oh, but that doesn't need to happen :wink2:

we were just talking about that Cintia will be soon an auntiee :wub2:

isn't it adorable??

is sooo adorable!!! :wub2: :wub2: I'm so happy!!

lucy diles que tambien voy a ser la madrina del bebe, no se como e dice madrina en ingles:bleh:

Hello my family!!! I just signed up under Mika zoo, so tell me... who's my mommy, Daddy, or anything else???:blush-anim-cl:

hey there!

thereare 2 moms

lucy

and me

mika is everyones dad

lucy married to johnny depp

and I to robbie williams

so who's daughter do you want to be?

Thank mum ;)

it's nothing ;)

Hello my family!!! I just signed up under Mika zoo, so tell me... who's my mommy, Daddy, or anything else???:blush-anim-cl:

you can chose to be whatever you want ;) !! my daughter, or Ceci's, or maybe our sister, etc... :thumb_yello:

And Cintia, you did it very good :thumb_yello: at least I got everything you said :bleh:

is sooo adorable!!! :wub2: :wub2: I'm so happy!!

lucy diles que tambien voy a ser la madrina del bebe, no se como e dice madrina en ingles:bleh:

:blush-anim-cl: yo tampoco haha

emm... godmother maybe?? 'cuz as far as I can remember, the Godfather is "el Padrino" :naughty:

ok, so if I'm right, Cintia will be the godmother :bleh:

like lucy said you did 90% okay, just the end wa wrong

yes!!! I'm gonna write all or almost everything in english and you guys tell me what is wrong, so I leanr of that way.

you must come to Argentina!! you gonna love it here!! is a very preety country :wink2:

how bad I was writing?

Awwwww..I would love to come to Argentina!!! And your english is pretty good except for the last question! It would be better to say How bad was my writing? but other than that your english is pretty good!! :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: yo tampoco haha

emm... godmother maybe?? 'cuz as far as I can remember, the Godfather is "el Padrino" :naughty:

ok, so if I'm right, Cintia will be the godmother :bleh:

jajaj las chicas del thread argentino me dicen la madrina, porque tengo muchos planes para raptar a mika, y eo les hace acordar a la mafia, por ende les hace acordar al padrino, y desde ahora soy la madrina de la logia penniman ( thead argentino)

Awwwww..I would love to come to Argentina!!! And your english is pretty good except for the last question! It would be better to say How bad was my writing? but other than that your english is pretty good!! :wink2:

thanks!!!! I never take classes or anything of english, so is difficult to me write good, everything I know, is for movie o song I think, because never study the language. that' why I have so many mistakes? :bleh:

I'm leaving too, ADIOOOS! my dear family :wub2:

Night mum, night auntie!!!

thanks!!!! I never take classes or anything of english, so is difficult to me write good, everything I know, is for movie o song I think, because never study the language. that' why I have so many mistakes?

wow...I am so impressed, you havent taken any classes in english??? wow!!!