• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLOOOOOO my lovely family :wub2:

how was your day?? haha I'm waking up :bleh:

is there anybody home?? :blink:

Hi auntie!! se escribe asi??

estaba leyendo tu post y justo estoy escuchando stuck in the middle y cuando llegue a la parte donde pusiste is there anybody home? mika canto esa parte!!!

Hi auntie!! se escribe asi??

estaba leyendo tu post y justo estoy escuchando stuck in the middle y cuando llegue a la parte donde pusiste is there anybody home? mika canto esa parte!!!

:blush-anim-cl: q cosas nos hace Mika, no? jaja

sii esta bien! auntie es como tiíta, osea d cariño :P aunt es tia asi bien bien jaja

x ciertoo lei q estudias derecho! yo creo q eso voy a estudiar, aunq no me convnce para nada jeje mas bien es para ocupar 1 año en algo pk quiero ver si me voy a barcelona a estudiar filosofia :rolleyes:

when you all here will speak spanish, i`ll have a big problem! :no::boxed:

http://translation2.paralink.com/

Go to this website then click on the drop down menu in the upper left and choose spanish to english, then paste what the other person said, and it will come up in English! Then do the same thing only click on Engish to spanish and type what you want to say press translate and wella problem solved! If you need any more help feel free to pm me!

Go to this website then click on the drop down menu in the upper left and choose spanish to english, then paste what the other person said, and it will come up in English! Then do the same thing only click on Engish to spanish and type what you want to say press translate and wella problem solved! If you need any more help feel free to pm me!

Or we can just say it in both spanish and a veeery poor english :naughty:

for example, I was just saying that I'll start studying laws next september, even I don't like it at all, 'cuz all I wanna study is philosophy :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha I know! where are you from ??

Here in Mexico is 15.23 :naughty:

I'm from Latvia! It's a small country and now the time is about 5 in afternoon! :naughty:

Aww..Mexico--> i want to go there sometime:wub2: It's looks sooooo cool there! How is weather at your place?

WELCOME TO THE CHUBBY BUNNY FAMILY!!

bunny.gif

bunny.jpg

MEMBERS

Ceci- mom of the Chubby Bunnies

Lucy Penniman- sister of mamma ceci chubby bunny

SoFi_89-

Cintia_Jenny- daughter of mamma ceci chubby bunny

kittie88-daughter of mamma Lucy chubby bunny

babuccia- daughter of mamma ceci chubby bunny

A.Clay-*

Mika-thebestmusician-daughter of mamma Lucy chubby bunny

lovepupbandit-daughter of mamma ceci chubby bunny

*Remember, I'm the leader of Mika's "GRANNY BRIGADE!"

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksc/lowres/kscn932l.jpg

oh, thanks :huglove: but i`d like it more, when you`d talk in english :boxed:

otherwise i`ll beginn to talk in german :mf_boff:

:blush-anim-cl: q cosas nos hace Mika, no? jaja

sii esta bien! auntie es como tiíta, osea d cariño :P aunt es tia asi bien bien jaja

x ciertoo lei q estudias derecho! yo creo q eso voy a estudiar, aunq no me convnce para nada jeje mas bien es para ocupar 1 año en algo pk quiero ver si me voy a barcelona a estudiar filosofia :rolleyes:

hola lucyyy!!!! mira, puedo decirte que estudiaba derecho, hoy le dije a mi mama que no me gusta, nunca me gusto la carrera pero no me animaba a dejarla, hasta que hace poco me agarro una especie de crisis! miraba los libros y lloraba a mares!!

te doy un consejo, asegurate de que es lo que queres estudiar de verdad, es una carrera hermosa, pero tenes que estar muy seguro de que es para vos=)

a mi me gusta la carrera en si, pero cuando la estudie me di cuenta de que no era para mi. ahora tengo que pensar que quiero hacer.

mi mama no esta muy conforme con la idea pero bueno, e una decicion que la tome y no puede oponerse.:thumb_yello:

lol, here its 20.15 :naughty:

well, i have to bridle :fisch: so, stop talking spanish :lol3: otherwise you couldnt understand me :lol3:

sorry!!! it's too difficult to me write in english, I just say to Lucy that today I told my mom that I leave the university, I was in the law school, and decide change but I don't know what I'm go to study now

its ok, was just a joke :lol3: but, its really a bit annoying :boxed: but its ok :biggrin2: never mind :wink2:

yes I know:thumb_yello: , but like I said before, I never study english, so that's why sometimes it's more easy and fast write in spanish when is a long post

I will try write all I can in english!!! but I don't promise anything good