The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya! :wink2: I'm 15, so where does that put me? I'm always one of the youngest in anything cos my birthday's in May! I'm always the baby! xxx

when is you birthday!! I wanna say hi to you tath day =)

I'm 18, but i need to go now:mad3:

i'm the oldest sister!! so I have to take care of my little sisters! :blush-anim-cl:

HEEEEEEEY!! FINALLY I'M HOME WHEN YOU ARE!! :punk:

PArtyyy!! hahah

4 sister!! good!! i never had a sister now I have 4

i'm 19! wow you guys write fast! and my english sucks!! it's hard follow everything you write!

IT'S HARD, CIN!! I hate it hahah but you guys make me laugh a lot :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I am, and yeah I saw the Mika land thing and was like hmm maybe I'll visit! I'm in Pennsylvania and I HATE it. I wanna move to the UK or something.

I like Pennsylvania, I've been there... some time... long ago... lol but I liked it, besides some of my friends are studying there :bleh:

Everyone says living in the UK is bad (probably because it rains all the time) :thumbdown: I think it's good though as I'm very patriotic! I don't think the US is bad I'd love to visit!

I love UK (L) and here in my city, it rains like hell!! a LOOOT! everyday rains, sometimes not that much, but sometimes like a hurricane LOL but I love living here :wub2:

HEEEEEEEY!! FINALLY I'M HOME WHEN YOU ARE!! :punk:

IT'S HARD, CIN!! I hate it hahah but you guys make me laugh a lot :blush-anim-cl:

I like Pennsylvania, I've been there... some time... long ago... lol but I liked it, besides some of my friends are studying there :bleh:

I love UK (L) and here in my city, it rains like hell!! a LOOOT! everyday rains, sometimes not that much, but sometimes like a hurricane LOL but I love living here :wub2:

Glad to see you love the UK! Hiya what relation are we to each other? I'm one of Ceci's daughters! xxx *Adds you to buddy list*

I think I've never added anyone to my buddylist! do I need to ask? :blink: how do you do it? :bleh: LOL I feel stupid now :blush-anim-cl:

And you're my nephew! I'm you momma's sister :wub2:

Do you see the box welcoming you to the fan club? Well click on private messages and on the left hand side of the screen a box will come up called Control Panel. Scroll down to 'miscellaneous' and click on buddy list. Then two boxes will come up and then you can add the name of the person you want to add into the space and click save list! xxxxxxx

How i-its not not fair!!!! :crybaby:

it is!! your dad is angry too!

40.jpg

Do you see the box welcoming you to the fan club? Well click on private messages and on the left hand side of the screen a box will come up called Control Panel. Scroll down to 'miscellaneous' and click on buddy list. Then two boxes will come up and then you can add the name of the person you want to add into the space and click save list! xxxxxxx

THX! It worked perfectly :thumb_yello:

LOL i know! and that's exactly what I'm doing haha, watching pics of mika, listening to him... well and queen aswell :blush-anim-cl:

and I'm in msn too, and pretending to do the homework - riiiiight...

Yeah I totally understand! I think right I'm gonna do this work then Mika comes into my head and I just go all :mf_lustslow: and I can't concentrate!