Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really?

well goodbye

TO WHOEVER GETS IN HERE, WHAT DO YOU THINK IF WE DO A PROJECT?? A CHUBBY BUNNY PROJECT OR SOMETHING....??? HUH? HUH?

hands down for my sis!!!

yeeey!!! I aprove the Chubby Bunny project :mf_rosetinted:

what's this project all about? :blush-anim-cl:

hands down for my sis!!!

yeeey!!! I aprove the Chubby Bunny project :mf_rosetinted:

what's this project all about? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know...hahaha, I just tought we should make a project...what about an album of us dressed up as bunnies?

I don't know...hahaha, I just tought we should make a project...what about an album of us dressed up as bunnies?

Yes yes yes! Good idea! Something like that. I was talking to my cousins and sisters and we thought it would be a good idea to dress up like big girls and meet at a Mika concert together! Hahaha.

Nawww! congrats Cintia!!! :D we're so happy for you too!! ;)

And Ceci, I love your idea! and maybe we can dress up like bunnies but showing Mika or something related to Mika in some place ;) what do you think??

or maybe dress up like a big girl or maybe a lollipop girl with a pair of chubby bunny ears! :wink2:

Nawww! congrats Cintia!!! :D we're so happy for you too!! ;)

And Ceci, I love your idea! and maybe we can dress up like bunnies but showing Mika or something related to Mika in some place ;) what do you think??

or maybe dress up like a big girl or maybe a lollipop girl with a pair of chubby bunny ears! :wink2:

congrats cintia!!!

i like the idea Lucy, but I think dressing up as Lollipop girls and Big Girls is overrated, in every concert there's a lollipop girl and a big girl

if he ever comes to Mexico, I think that the Mexican MFCers should dress up as bunnies, but we should do something to give to him

I would love to stay but I'm writing an essay....sucks

yep yep!! tho, i like the idea of dressing up like lollipop girls with bunny ears :bleh:

anyway I have a playboy bunny (not that nasty :naughty: )costume :blush-anim-cl:

gotta go sis!! ttytomorrow!

yeah I like the idea of the lollipop girl with bunny ears...hehehe, I want to make myself my own Lollipop girl costume:D

bye!! talk to you onmonday

hee hee, that sucks

Yeah. We must start a project though! I sadly have to go, but I'll be back tommorow! I gotta go practice, cartwheels, splits, and handstands! I get bored so I try new things, I thought it would be cool! I'm also gonna make some Mika music videos sometime!

omg!! why?? what happened?! :shocked:

Well...it's...my...father. He gets very mad and verbally abbuses people, and throws stuff and I've just given up! my life its horrible I can't go on. but I must. I'll never do anything to drastic, but I maybe really want to run away and I know it'll make it worse, but again, so scared.

Naww!! babyy!! don't be, you're strong enough to deal with this kinda stuff, I'm sure :wink2:

or maybe if you aren't, then it'll make you stronger!! I'm sure is this way ;)

and in my opinion (tho, I think Idon't have anything to do with it) running away isn't the best way to go out. This will only affect you more, and will make you vulnerable. In the other way, if you stay and fight, or resist, it'll make you stronger and a better person :wink2:

anyway, if you only wanna talk or be listened, you're always welcome baby! we support you the most :wub2: and don't be affraid :thumb_yello: