yeah my friends are getting pretty sick of me talking about him too... and that's why the MFC is so great ! cause you can go on and on and on and onnnnnnnnn about him !!!

Ouf, I feel more normal now!

did you download the montreal concert ?

Yes, I listened it tonight, very very very good. I just want to return that day! But I say to myself that for each day passed, the next concert is closer than the day before (is it clear, my english is not really good!)

speaking of that concert... which programm do you use to read it ?

Solide !!! c'est vraiment cool !

you have to download winrar... you can get a 40 day free trial version

i dont remember where i downloaded it.. but try

http://www.findmysoft.com/download-WinRAR.html

you install it, then double click on your file

also.. i renamed the file.. i was afraid that i would have problems with all the . (dots) and - (hyphens)

do you have mac or pc?

Ouf, I feel more normal now!

Yes, I listened it tonight, very very very good. I just want to return that day! But I say to myself that for each day passed, the next concert is closer than the day before (is it clear, my english is not really good!)

i know.. brings back memories huh?

too bad they ran out of memory for lollipop though lol

you have to download winrar... you can get a 40 day free trial version

i dont remember where i downloaded it.. but try

http://www.findmysoft.com/download-WinRAR.html

you install it, then double click on your file

also.. i renamed the file.. i was afraid that i would have problems with all the . (dots) and - (hyphens)

do you have mac or pc?

Cool thx for the tip... I shall download it tomorrow though cause I should be going to bed now.... tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired !!!!

I have a pc

by the way vero... did you go on my ftp site with the info i gave you the other day?

no I didn't have time !!!!!! :( is it still there ???

I was there too, McGill College and Ste-Catherine!:biggrin2:

cool !!! did you enjoy it ?

you have to go look at the pics on Luke's myspace page (Mika's keyboard player), he took a pic of the exact same float when they were in Montréal last year !

I was there too, McGill College and Ste-Catherine!:biggrin2:

my city (chateauguay) is having their parade on march 29 (or 30, i can't remember) they usually do it the week after the montreal parade, but because of easter, they are putting it off til then.

our city was suppose to send to floats to montreal, but both cancelled the morning of the parade... 1 cuz of mecanical failure and the other i'm not sure... it was our float with our irish dancers :blink:

btw... today is Danie and I's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of seing Mika live for the first time !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOT

*pops bottle of champagne*

Yes, exactly one year ago, on march 19th, Mika performed at the Club Soda in Montréal in front of approx 800 people. What a long way he has come since then !!! That gig was awesomely awesome and I shall remember it forever !!!

It was also the first time I met him ! *sigh*

To celebrate, I invite you all to have a lookie at the gig thread ! there's pics in it and some short reports ! The gig threads were so short back in the days ! Back when I was able to read ALL the new posts everyday :blink:

*feels nostalgic*

vero.. yes it is still there... i guess michael (hubby) forgot to remove it.

(i just checked our ftp site) i hope you still have the codes i gave you.

probably on the message, cuz i'm not sure i have them here & michael is sleeping.

Cool thx for the tip... I shall download it tomorrow though cause I should be going to bed now.... tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired !!!!

I have a pc

no I didn't have time !!!!!! :( is it still there ???

cool !!! did you enjoy it ?

you have to go look at the pics on Luke's myspace page (Mika's keyboard player), he took a pic of the exact same float when they were in Montréal last year !

I enjoyed it, it was the first time I saw that parade.I will look at that picture, it's funny! Now I really go to bed! Good night!

btw... today is Danie and I's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of seing Mika live for the first time !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOT

*pops bottle of champagne*

Yes, exactly one year ago, on march 19th, Mika performed at the Club Soda in Montréal in front of approx 800 people. What a long way he has come since then !!! That gig was awesomely awesome and I shall remember it forever !!!

It was also the first time I met him ! *sigh*

To celebrate, I invite you all to have a lookie at the gig thread ! there's pics in it and some short reports ! The gig threads were so short back in the days ! Back when I was able to read ALL the new posts everyday :blink:

*feels nostalgic*

last march, i didnt' even know who he was... :biggrin2:

although i had heard some of his music.. i had no clue... well NOW i do!

vero.. yes it is still there... i guess michael (hubby) forgot to remove it.

(i just checked our ftp site) i hope you still have the codes i gave you.

probably on the message, cuz i'm not sure i have them here & michael is sleeping.

yes I still had your message from myspace ! I'm downloading the file right now !!!

Thank you!

Criminology and Psychology. :)

CRIMINOLOGY!!!! You tank! Hahah, i'm studying to be a coroner. Who knows maybe someday we'll be working side by side! :naughty:

How crazy would that be?

And psychology... Thats an awesome course, its something that you can always use too, thats how I look at it. I'd love to be my own shrink :thumb_yello:

we can't see you !

You are a freaking tank lady! Hahah, you commented on pretty much every single post. Thats so sweet :wub2:

I'm having writers block, so I come on here and suddenly I feel so much more inspired! Stupid english essays...

Anyway, i'm going to attempt to finish this thing tonight, so talk to you all soon!

G'night all!

You are a freaking tank lady! Hahah' date=' you commented on pretty much every single post. Thats so sweet :wub2:

I'm having writers block, so I come on here and suddenly I feel so much more inspired! Stupid english essays...

Anyway, i'm going to attempt to finish this thing tonight, so talk to you all soon!

G'night all! [/color']

yeah they don't call me quotefest queen for nothing ! lol !!!

good night !!!