sleep sleep sleep

Kalas

Sleep rocks, dude!

A few days ago i couldn't sleep because of The Killers, i had their songs in my heaad, i was like 'Please, i wanna sleep, help me'. And thanks to Morfeo, (The i don't what of the dreams?) i slept that night.

I don't know what i am, i sleep 13hrs. everyday, that's scary, probably you think 'this girl must be skinny!!!'....NO! I'm average. Hoho, sleep is my second name....oh gosh, it's almost 2am, i don't wanna go to bed! I'm lazy.

So, that's my history, i'm a weirdo who sleeps 13hrs. and i'm very proud of it!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yesyesyes!!! i found out that if i sleep longer, i can dream!!!

so i only dream at weekends.....haha...

our sleeping pattern's too crazy:roftl:

student?what is it?:mf_rosetinted:

pretty long ago to me :roftl:

i work 9-6

actually i feel tired at around 11pm..

but i sleep around 2am everyday...so i can go to sleep within 3 minutes..

at weekdays i nd to wake up at 7am....every morning i regret why i stayed up so late :sneaky2:

i dun nd to work at weekends's morning ....so i can wake up at afternoon..:naughty:

but seems like i always waste a day

Student means going to school :)

i wonder how i can make myself sleep longer on the weekends, I can't seem to sleep more than 7 hours a night :(

Sleep rocks, dude!

A few days ago i couldn't sleep because of The Killers, i had their songs in my heaad, i was like 'Please, i wanna sleep, help me'. And thanks to Morfeo, (The i don't what of the dreams?) i slept that night.

I don't know what i am, i sleep 13hrs. everyday, that's scary, probably you think 'this girl must be skinny!!!'....NO! I'm average. Hoho, sleep is my second name....oh gosh, it's almost 2am, i don't wanna go to bed! I'm lazy.

So, that's my history, i'm a weirdo who sleeps 13hrs. and i'm very proud of it!

Lucky!!!!!!

Had a very short night, again..... Went to bed too late, woke up at 4:30 AM :shocked: Couldn't get any sleep from that moment on, so went downstairs to get myself a cup of tea. Normally it makes me feel sleepy again but it didn't work because I've got a fever.:thumbdown:

But I recognise what you're saying; you know it's better to go to bed earlier, but somehow you just can't do it. And if I do I can't get the sleep so then you're lying in your bed, thinking about what you can do at that moment. And most of the times that's the moment for me to turn on my tv or pc again, to watch some trashy television....:blink:

exactly....i just want to find something else to do until i finally can force myself to sleep , the hrs we wasting spend on nothing and just make my health get worse :thumbdown:

exactly....i just want to find something else to do until i finally can force myself to sleep , the hrs we wasting spend on nothing and just make my health get worse :thumbdown:

Same here, suffer from two chronic illnesses of which one can make me really exhausted, even after 18 :shocked: hours of sleep. There are days I won't even come out of bed, but I have to take prednisolon (medication) and that can cause sleep problems. And I guess it did. It sucks, I need that sleep, otherwise I've got more pain. Anyway, it doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, 5 or more than 10, I'm always tired......:thumbdown::sneaky2:

Same here, suffer from two chronic illnesses of which one can make me really exhausted, even after 18 :shocked: hours of sleep. There are days I won't even come out of bed, but I have to take prednisolon (medication) and that can cause sleep problems. And I guess it did. It sucks, I need that sleep, otherwise I've got more pain. Anyway, it doesn't matter how many hours I sleep, 5 or more than 10, I'm always tired......:thumbdown::sneaky2:

boo :( I prescribe 2 doses of Mika's LOVE TODAY and bouncing around, and I'll call you in the morning! :) LOL

boo :( I prescribe 2 doses of Mika's LOVE TODAY and bouncing around, and I'll call you in the morning! :) LOL

Please don't:shocked: It takes at least an hour before I'm ready to start my day. First need to spray my lungmedication, after that need to do excercises to get my lungs as clean as possible:blink: And when that's finished I'm going to dress up and so on. I'm not that good in the morning :sneaky2::naughty:

Please don't:shocked: It takes at least an hour before I'm ready to start my day. First need to spray my lungmedication, after that need to do excercises to get my lungs as clean as possible:blink: And when that's finished I'm going to dress up and so on. I'm not that good in the morning :sneaky2::naughty:

ok afternoon then! LOL :wink2::mf_lustslow: hope you feel better, just take it one day at a time :) *hugs*