The super fun Smiley Adventure!!! by LadyGodiva and moi.

~Ana~

So, it all happened with a random chit chat between LG and me in another awesome thread cough*dancing queens*cough, and we decided we would make a smiley add-on story...

with an excuse to use all the other smileys/emoticoons almost no one uses ever!!!...so, just be random and start a story wich involves a lot of smileys (only 7 though)...!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so once upon a time there was a boy names Ashley(:eek:) .:eek: had a problem- he had really BIG eyes, and he was just so:insane: :rasta: that...he would walk around and people would look at him and go:shocked:
...... And others would :gathering: about poor :eek: .....

..... and that of course meant that he had to give up the :rasta: which he did ..... and so he began to feel more :cheerful_h4h: .... & his eyes started to grow smaller :blink: .......

but as it turns out, one eye got smaller than the other so Ashley looked like:blink: . Poor Ashley. One day he was walking in the hall when he saw a girl named Billie and he :mf_lustslow:

but as it turns out, one eye got smaller than the other so Ashley looked like:blink: . Poor Ashley. One day he was walking in the hall when he saw a girl named Billie and he :mf_lustslow:

But Billie was indifferent:mf_rosetinted: to him. But:blink: didn't give up and remembered that it was finally :newyear: !! So he decided to give Billie a present :flowers2:

hahhahahah this is sooo funny billie is a transvestite! hahaha for those who dont know billie is a girl and ashley is a boy! but what ever things happen right!:roftl:

EDITED

oops

Oh no! i'll have to edit that. You know, i'm quite disappointed with myself right now because i'm the one who came up with the names and characters and i screwed it up lol. How unfortunate....