deja vu. whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Mika4Life13

i for one would rather listen to mika's music when there aren't tons of people around :naughty: i like dancing to mika songs when i'm SURE that no one will ever see the devastating performance :roftl: it's the best workout EVER! to just dance around to mika's music :wub2: i LOVE IT!

I have no where to dance without anyone seeing me.. I have this huuuuuge window in my room I can see all of downtown from, and they can see me. :roftl: My blinds are screwed and won't go down.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no where to dance without anyone seeing me.. I have this huuuuuge window in my room I can see all of downtown from, and they can see me. :roftl: My blinds are screwed and won't go down.

that really sucks! i live out in the middle of nowhere and my blinds go down :bleh: sometimes i even go outside and just run around with my ipod :lmfao: i probably look soooo stupid but it is the most fun i've ever had in my entire life...

that really sucks! i live out in the middle of nowhere and my blinds go down :bleh: sometimes i even go outside and just run around with my ipod :lmfao: i probably look soooo stupid but it is the most fun i've ever had in my entire life...

Hahahaha, I can totally imagine that :roftl:

Maybe I should run to school singing GK tomorrow at the top of my lungs, see if I get any jealous stares :naughty:

i'm thinking there are many people that are glad that love today didn't come on :lmfao:

by the way that moving picture is the funniest thing i've ever heard :lmfao::lmao:

Yeah I did some serious damage to passerbyers with my kachinga :glasses2:

i live in a subdivision but that doesn't stop me!!

me and my friend larkin put on christina aguilera's stripped CD and danced to it on my front yard...

OH and we put raunchy jamaican music on when we were little...

that was funny:mf_rosetinted: