WARNING: Rambling may occur II

thetricktolife

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Global warming is doing it's job... and that is taking it's toll on us...:no:

I know! They are predicting 8 hurricanes this year.... I am not at all ready for that! I think that ALL of us Floridians get nervous in the summer time! ESPECIALLY if you live near the coast! If a big one is coming I am NOT staying this time.....:sneaky2: it can blow my house over - as long as it does not take me and my kids with it :naughty:

There was even a hurricane in Portugal, where I live... and we never get any! They blame global warming :no:

And I'm gonna be scared of the tsunamis :S

It seems like when you turn on the news there is a natural disaster SOMEWHERE ion the world ALL of the time now!!!!! Floods, hurricanes, wild fires, earthquakes.....tornados.....you name it! SO SAD! :boxed:

:shocked:

Hi Liz!! Soo nice to see you here again! :wink2:

BARUNKAAA!!! hey, I know I am not on for long as I STILL havent got a computer which means I am in the library on the computers lots! Hopefully be back online properly soon! Hows u?

BARUNKAAA!!! hey, I know I am not on for long as I STILL havent got a computer which means I am in the library on the computers lots! Hopefully be back online properly soon! Hows u?

Heyy, I'm good, lots to learn at school thought :o

What about you? :-)

It's strange not having you online on MSN, I hope you're online soon :shocked:

Heyy, I'm good, lots to learn at school thought :o

What about you? :-)

It's strange not having you online on MSN, I hope you're online soon :shocked:

I know I have so missed our late night chats, but hopefully wil have my laptop back soon! Yeah I am good, very busy with unio workbut taken a break as I keep gettin mfc withdrawal!! :thumbdown:

I know I have so missed our late night chats, but hopefully wil have my laptop back soon! Yeah I am good, very busy with unio workbut taken a break as I keep gettin mfc withdrawal!! :thumbdown:

I know that, everyday I'm more addicted to MFC :boxed: Look at my number of posts :naughty:

HELLO! Me too just look at my posts :lmao:

Soon you'll have 100... then 500...1000... and then you find out you don't have any real life anymore because you can't keep your eyes off MFC :roftl: