• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I"M BACK FROM CALI!!

and i lost my voice...:mf_rosetinted:

but omg was it sooo much fun

obviously i didnt sleep much....at all....but that just adds to the fun :naughty:

sooo much cheering (hence the no-voice)

mucho partying at night :bleh:

tons of spirit during the day! we had blue and black "flags" that we used as capes, and bandanas that someone brought, and we had one HUGE flag the we had a lot of fun with waving around. we have only 2 boys in our group and boy o boy i dont think they left that place with much manliness :roftl: they are two wrestlers and we got them to wear make up, take their shirts and wear them like 'bras' or belly-shirts, w/ rolled sleeves. and w/ the capes they looked HILARIOUS...we had a little mini water-fight, and danced TONS, at one point one of the guys, whos in my grade, wore one of the girls sweaters, it was TINY and very very girly, it didnt cover his stomach (although you he wore a t-shirt underneath) but he wore it ALL around the camp and it was HILARIOUS :lmao:

as soon as i get the pictures from them, i will post 'em!:thumb_yello:

Sounds like immense fun!

hehe

Whats happened to the rambling thread..

it isn't a rambling thread without any rambling

Im starting to worry about you all!

I am still here..

Revica, I can't wait for your pictures!! :thumb_yello:

i know! i mean...it is partially my fault, but if everyone was here im sure we would have this atleast at page 60 by now! :naughty:

MooMoo? Aimee? :tears:

At least there are still three people, hopefully Holly,Aimee,Liz and everyone else will come soon! :shocked:

At least there are still three people, hopefully Holly,Aimee,Liz and everyone else will come soon! :shocked:

yes!! they better! :naughty:

but yes, atleast we are here :thumb_yello:

-highfives- We Shall Keep This Thread Alive If Its The Last Thing We---- ooh chicken! :mf_rosetinted:

I know what I'm waiting for, but would like to forget too :D

"the last thing we... chicken" hahahaha :lmao:

:roftl: :roftl:

im innocent, i swear!!

i would explain what chicken means...but im too immature :naughty: didn't holly explain it though?

(you can try googling it, btw, but i dont think it works, somebody tried and just got chickens :roftl: :roftl: )

:roftl: :roftl:

im innocent, i swear!!

i would explain what chicken means...but im too immature :naughty: didn't holly explain it though?

(you can try googling it, btw, but i dont think it works, somebody tried and just got chickens :roftl: :roftl: )

Me too... :das::roftl: Completely innocent :-D