WARNING: Rambling may occur II

thetricktolife

wow....that sounds so cool! and all in nice places I would love to go to as well, lol!

I miss you SO much!!!! Seems like I haven't talked to you in AGES!!!! Hope that you are HAPPY and doing Fantastic!!!!! I sure do miss you!!!! :huglove:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ok, people!! what has happened to this thread. It used to be so lively and I come back on here to find it has not been used since the beginning of September, and it is now November, we are gonna bring this thread back to life!! dont let this thread die peeps, lets keep the rambling going!!!

Much love to all,

:wub2: xxx

ok, people!! what has happened to this thread. It used to be so lively and I come back on here to find it has not been used since the beginning of September, and it is now November, we are gonna bring this thread back to life!! dont let this thread die peeps, lets keep the rambling going!!!

Much love to all,

september!? i thought its been longer since this thread has been used lol :naughty: it feels good to be back here though... like the good old days lol

Shoop-a-de-doop!

I'm hungry. I keep getting hungry, dammit! XD Though, I guess I haven't had very much to eat today... should I get myself some more rice? Or maybe another banana? There's udon too, but I can't be bothered to cook right now, especially since it's nearly 10PM...

Oh well. Vaguely on the subject of food, here's a pic that never fails to amuse me:

michaeldrawlolol.jpg

LOL

Much love to all,

Keeping the thread alive!

Totally :wink2:!

We can do this! :)

Ohoho... you know you've been studying Japanese too long when you start thinking in Japlish. XD

"Oh! My densha has already touchaku'd!" ("Oh! My train has already arrived!")

"I'm sabo-ing today." ("I'm bunking off today.")

"I'd be a bit komaru if that happened..." ("I'd be in a bit of trouble if that happened...")

I also find that I say "へえええええ" (a Japanese expression of surprise, pronounced something like "heeeeehhhhhhh??") if I'm surprised by anything XD

I actually am sabo-ing today, I'm naughty. :naughty: But then I was feeling rather crappy most of the weekend, and so this is my day to de-crappy-fy myself. Yeah. I'll go with that XD

Now I shall dance to Mindless Self Indulgence, attempt to teach myself some Russian (ЛОЖКАААААААААААА!! Hellz yeah), and then later, I shall go and dine at Freshness Burger and try the negimiso burger. Mmyesh.

Ohoho... you know you've been studying Japanese too long when you start thinking in Japlish. XD

"Oh! My densha has already touchaku'd!" ("Oh! My train has already arrived!")

"I'm sabo-ing today." ("I'm bunking off today.")

"I'd be a bit komaru if that happened..." ("I'd be in a bit of trouble if that happened...")

I also find that I say "へえええええ" (a Japanese expression of surprise, pronounced something like "heeeeehhhhhhh??") if I'm surprised by anything XD

I actually am sabo-ing today, I'm naughty. :naughty: But then I was feeling rather crappy most of the weekend, and so this is my day to de-crappy-fy myself. Yeah. I'll go with that XD

Now I shall dance to Mindless Self Indulgence, attempt to teach myself some Russian (ЛОЖКАААААААААААА!! Hellz yeah), and then later, I shall go and dine at Freshness Burger and try the negimiso burger. Mmyesh.

You're learning japanese...!

I've always wanted to learn it, I seriously don't know why, but I still want to! :biggrin2:

When did you start? How did you start and everything? :biggrin2:

And you know MSI! :shocked:

I like you! :naughty:

I know only like 2 people who know MSI! They're soo cool :-)