Trl!

lovelove_mika

Hey everyone I don't know why I'm making this a thread, but I can't contain myself.

I'm going to TRL on Wednesday next week, originally because that's when it said the TAPING for Sara Bareilles was, but everywhere else it says she's gunna be on Thursday.Idk if that means that it will air on thursday or she'll be there on thursday.... Anyhoo, if it's NOT the day that Sara will be on...

NATALIE PORTMAN, CHRSITINA RICCI, and ASHANTI will be!:shocked:

and Taylor Swift too... but I'm not a big fan.

Does anybody know how TRL does their tapings?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The resident MTV whore has come to the rescue.

During the summer, they did their tapings like that, two a day, one wasn't totally live. They may likely still do it like that, or they may not have been able to get you your first choice date. Both scenarios are common of TRL taping.

Hey everyone I don't know why I'm making this a thread, but I can't contain myself.

I'm going to TRL on Wednesday next week, originally because that's when it said the TAPING for Sara Bareilles was, but everywhere else it says she's gunna be on Thursday.Idk if that means that it will air on thursday or she'll be there on thursday.... Anyhoo, if it's NOT the day that Sara will be on...

NATALIE PORTMAN, CHRSITINA RICCI, and ASHANTI will be!:shocked:

and Taylor Swift too... but I'm not a big fan.

Does anybody know how TRL does their tapings?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Natalie Portman is my IDOL!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

LUCKY!

The resident MTV whore has come to the rescue.

During the summer, they did their tapings like that, two a day, one wasn't totally live. They may likely still do it like that, or they may not have been able to get you your first choice date. Both scenarios are common of TRL taping.

Thanks!

yeah, they are doing two in one day.

A morning one(10am)which is when I got tickets for, they confirmed with me today and I got them for Wednesday the 27th. Someone posted this thing like, fill this out and email it to trl for wednesday the 27th to see sara bareilles! and i was like, hell yeah! i haven't seen her since june and I might not get tickets to James Blunt next week, so I did, and suprisingly got the tickets.

But it still says she'll be there on Thursday everywhere else?

do you know if it usually airs that same day?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Natalie Portman is my IDOL!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

LUCKY!

Aw, I know, I will seriously piss myself multiple times if she is in the same room as me!

my self esteem will probably shoot down 10 points, she is seriously beautiful.

I don't think anyone really cares, but TRL was today, and it was a lot of fun.

the TRL studio...is SO SMALL! like, SO SMALL. It was really weird. It looks 30x bigger on TV. But anyways it was a lot of fun, they filmed the show backwards and Sara Bareilles performed love song first which was great as usual. It's really surreal seeing her on TRL and having people sing along to her songs. She looked beautiful too! Some actress from the new series Quarter Life was on, I can't remember her name though.

Oh, and the girl host, Lindsay looks like manacan! her legs are like the thinnest things I've ever seen and her skin is flawless and Damien looks exactly like he does on tv. Hm, anyways, Tienna (sp?) Taylor from My super sweet 16 was there, she has a record comming out and a new single and she was awesome haha. She was my favorite sweet 16-er and her friends sat next to us in the front row, so that was cool. Um this girl Kid Sister was there and she was great! So much energy, and she didnt even perform. Hahah. But honestly the best part......

Domenico from A shot at love with Tila Tequila! Ya know, the little italian guy?

SO ****ING FUNNY. Ahahahaha, he was crazy he came running and jumping out and started bowing down in front of us haha. He has a show comming out too.

We were there for like an hour and so, they had to do a few re-takes. It was a great experience. The people there are super nice, and it's the easiet thing ever to get tickets. Anyone interested just go to the TRL section on mtv.com and there should be an email for casting and just let them know your favorite artist and theyll try to get you on that they're on. They told us all that if we wanted to come back anytime we could, we just had to email. And since we went to a morning taping, that if we wanted to come back at 1:30 for the afternoon taping with Cristina Ricci, Ashanti, Taylor Swift, Natalie Portman, ext. we could. But we decided not to and just went shopping and stuff uptown at stores we can't afford and cheap/trashy places in the subway where I got these killer bright thick bangle bracelets with elephants on them. Yay for dirty subway stores! That was pretty much it!