• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg rllllllyyyy!!!

now i wannna go even more!!!!

that would be so cool

*runs to go on a plane, but gets stoped by mum... thinks i am not old enugh yet.... dang.*

You should come to London some time when you can, it's great! It's impossible to get bored here because there's just so much you can do - I mean, there's Chinatown, which has loads of shops where you can get various Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai/etc. things, as well as having loads of restaurants offering various South East Asian cuisines (mostly Chinese, though), and there's Oxford Street, which is always crowded but has some cool shops, and Camden Town, which is also good for shopping, and also where you'll see loads of goths... these are just a few of the many places you can visit. (There are loads of free-entry museums too!)

You should come to London some time when you can, it's great! It's impossible to get bored here because there's just so much you can do - I mean, there's Chinatown, which has loads of shops where you can get various Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai/etc. things, as well as having loads of restaurants offering various South East Asian cuisines (mostly Chinese, though), and there's Oxford Street, which is always crowded but has some cool shops, and Camden Town, which is also good for shopping, and also where you'll see loads of goths... these are just a few of the many places you can visit. (There are loads of free-entry museums too!)

my mom was talking about possibly takeing me there with her for summer vacation

i think we might still go

which would be a dream come true for me

i just wanna go to all the shopps and look around and see the water

stuff like that

but i am afrade that i might get lost