Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

phuuuuuunnnnnkkkkkkkaaaaayyyyy!

What?

We get Maltesers, but I've never tried them. They're really rare and you can only find them in import stores next to the german and japanese candy.

I like the idea of both.:naughty:

Room as in the holding room where I thought you were Kevin, but now I'm gone away from you, so I have to think of what else to hallucinate about.:bleh:

Yeah, the pudding saga was interesting...

And it's a harsh world.:mf_rosetinted:

Actually, it fizzled into just a late-nighter. I eventually slept.

Oh okay, maple syrup it is then :lmfao: *is kidding*

Yeah yeah, i finally read :)

I apologize for anything that might have happened. Not as bad as me at 5am this morning with lucy and larkin. "Oh my god, larkin, you know what? Just fk off, I do not have a chocolate addiction, and yeah, you do have a mustache!" or smth. I just remember eating eating eating and eating pickle chips and Hershey's bliss, and stalking people's facebooks. Then we did an improv story . for example

Lucy: One day I woke up

Larkin: And I was so fat I couldnt get out of bed

Me: So i went to the bar

Lucy: And saw patrick dempsey

Larkin: And him and I made out

Alexandra: But he was sent to jail

Lucy: So we gave him a conjucal visit

Larkin: but actually broke him out of jail

Alexandra: And then made little fat babies

Lucy: Who took over the world

Larkin: And ate Pam Anderson

Alexandra: The end.

Who raped you?:blink:

One of the scientist people :lmfao:

Oh okay, maple syrup it is then :lmfao: *is kidding*

Yeah yeah, i finally read :)

I apologize for anything that might have happened. Not as bad as me at 5am this morning with lucy and larkin. "Oh my god, larkin, you know what? Just fk off, I do not have a chocolate addiction, and yeah, you do have a mustache!" or smth. I just remember eating eating eating and eating pickle chips and Hershey's bliss, and stalking people's facebooks. Then we did an improv story . for example

Lucy: One day I woke up

Larkin: And I was so fat I couldnt get out of bed

Me: So i went to the bar

Lucy: And saw patrick dempsey

Larkin: And him and I made out

Alexandra: But he was sent to jail

Lucy: So we gave him a conjucal visit

Larkin: but actually broke him out of jail

Alexandra: And then made little fat babies

Lucy: Who took over the world

Larkin: And ate Pam Anderson

Alexandra: The end.

One of the scientist people :lmfao:

You worry me sometimes.:naughty:

I havent seen you in...ever. how is the bag? hopefully its working okay? because its like if i wire the handles on, the bag brakes, if i put 2 layers of duct tape on the bag the handles brake. lately they havent been working out.:blink:

No, so far they've been fine, although it might be that I haven't put anything really heavy in the bag so far? Just wallet, keys, makeup bag, etc. Purse stuff.

I am still looking for a proper box to send the shoes in. I used the one you sent me, and the person taking packages was like, "Uhhh.....no. Get a new box.":blink::thumbdown:

You worry me sometimes.:naughty:

No, so far they've been fine, although it might be that I haven't put anything really heavy in the bag so far? Just wallet, keys, makeup bag, etc. Purse stuff.

I am still looking for a proper box to send the shoes in. I used the one you sent me, and the person taking packages was like, "Uhhh.....no. Get a new box.":blink::thumbdown:

It was 5am, sheeeeeeeeeesh!

Go on msn.

Maybe it was a different scientist?:blink:

SO bloody confused.

Go on msn.

SO bloody confused.

But....but....I'm trying to build up my post count.:biggrin2:

So write it in as another one! Did you name the guy Niko? Maybe another person could be found out and then he gets killed or something for raping you. Because the commander loses his patience with all the chicken going on.:naughty:

But....but....I'm trying to build up my post count.:biggrin2:

So write it in as another one! Did you name the guy Niko? Maybe another person could be found out and then he gets killed or something for raping you. Because the commander loses his patience with all the chicken going on.:naughty:

:naughty: Mmkay.

Well : P Hahaha... I'm being fed up with waiting for 1 minute for a response, I'm tired, too tired for this waiting, I'm not patient today.

are you like aloud to leave your school?

they sell them at Wal-mart and drug stores usually. (just liek collapsed ones)

edit: and if you put that stuff in it, it should be fine. it should be fine with much more stuff too. all my bags i have put tons of stufff in and they have worked. the only time they havent is when i tried to put all my text books and binders in it. cool to see you are actually using it!

are you like aloud to leave your school?

they sell them at Wal-mart and drug stores usually. (just liek collapsed ones)

edit: and if you put that stuff in it, it should be fine. it should be fine with much more stuff too. all my bags i have put tons of stufff in and they have worked. the only time they havent is when i tried to put all my text books and binders in it. cool to see you are actually using it!

There's a post office on campus somewhere, I just have yet to find it. It apparently got moved and they haven't updated the school site so it's been kinda like playing Battleship.:naughty:

"Let's try Sauvignon Village next to Ameci's Pizzaria."

*half hour later*

"MISS!":roftl:

Yeah, I get lots of comments on it. Mostly, "What is that material?:blink:"

I groaned. And looked around at the many pprs, some asleep some in a trance-like state. I saw Finn was beginning to wake up. I smiled warmly at him, he seemed kilometres away from me, I just wanted him to hold me and tell me everyone...everything would be Okay. I sighed as he smiled at me. I hummed any other world sadly.

"KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIN!" I heard a massive scream and Artsy got wheeled back into the room, the guys having bite marks all over there necks, and bits of their pant crotches missing. They looked a mixture of hurt/ pissed off/ scared and confused.

"Artsy extended her arms to grab a hold of my head, and she puckered her lips. I stared at her concernedly (?).

"Is she Okay?" I asked.

Artsy made a loud growling noise.

"Let's go to bed, bad kevin."

*Gulp*

The men stared at her and then at me.

"She bit off our genitalia."

I began to laugh but she took it as a "Yes, let's go to bed, pretty artsy." and started feeling up my face.

"There's something wrong with her eyes." one of them told me.

"They look like they were dunked in a nuclear waste bucket." finished the other. The big strong, attractive men dully stared at me. And I blushed.

"She's my best friend, but she has....rage...issues. It runs in her family." I took a mental-deep breath.

They nodded and walked off grabbing clipboards.

"CARESS ME!" screamed artsy. I closed my eyes and blocked out her growls and random things she would shout out, that made even mika cringe.

Ummmmmmmmmm.............................................yeah, I don't know where to go from there.

After Niko was dragged out, the commander looked at another scientist.

"What is the status on the others?"

"Their powers aren't responding. They are acting like normal humans. But the experiments were not a total success. Some are hallucinating and some are having muscle spasms, and there are other problems."

"But they're all easily contained?"

"Yes sir, they're much too weak to break the restraints."

"Excellent. We will begin Phase Two tomorrow."

"Sir, I don't think that's possible, their systems haven't properly recuperated-"

"If they're allowed to properly recuperate, they'll be powerful enough to escape. Time is of the essence. We must begin."

"But sir, it's too much! They might not be able to survive-"

"If they don't survive, we will have lost valuable information. You will be to blame for it. Begin Phase Two at 6am sharp tomorrow morning."

"...Yes sir."

*too lazy to quote artsy* nice. omg. i was so surprised that people at the art show yesterday knew what my outfit was made from (well, the one i entered, not the one i was wearing) maybe the judge knew cuz he was the one stalking me during my school's art show *hides*