The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they'd think you were going to rebel or something :naughty:

you should try coming in the summer....maybe on the way back from france.

yeah! i can use the excuse that i am visiting my brother:naughty: (thats the good part of having siblings spread around the world for example my sister this summer i am going to france to visit her and "learn" french in my parents eyes but really its for mika:roftl:) i was thinking i have spring break soon and my dad hasnt booked anything yet so maybe i can come then! how funny would it be though saying i am going to miami for spring break hahaha

yeah! i can use the excuse that i am visiting my brother:naughty: (thats the good part of having siblings spread around the world for example my sister this summer i am going to france to visit her and "learn" french in my parents eyes but really its for mika:roftl:) i was thinking i have spring break soon and my dad hasnt booked anything yet so maybe i can come then! how funny would it be though saying i am going to miami for spring break hahaha

your brother lives here? what part? you could say that you're going to learn spanish....i'll teach you myself! and according to my enlgish teacher (who is by NO MEANS young) south florida is no longer a spring break hot spot' date=' it's costa rica....:naughty:

i was supposed to go to france in february, but the weather was supposed to be bad. but when we were planning it, i was HOPING mika would be playing there. it turns out he was playing here!

[/color']

your brother lives here? what part? you could say that you're going to learn spanish....i'll teach you myself! and according to my enlgish teacher (who is by NO MEANS young) south florida is no longer a spring break hot spot, it's costa rica....:naughty:

i was supposed to go to france in february, but the weather was supposed to be bad. but when we were planning it, i was HOPING mika would be playing there. it turns out he was playing here!

hahahaha it isnt!:roftl: my brother lives outside of miami (i think) he works as a chef where the super bowl was last year so near that area :naughty: omg i went to france in february! from the 15 to the 24 and the weather was A M A Z I N G it was sunny and 60 degrees everyday! we could have gone together!!!

hahahaha it isnt!:roftl: my brother lives outside of miami (i think) he works as a chef where the super bowl was last year so near that area :naughty: omg i went to france in february! from the 15 to the 24 and the weather was A M A Z I N G it was sunny and 60 degrees everyday! we could have gone together!!!

oh really? you could have "visited" him last june and saw mika with me. :naughty:

come visit him during your spring break!!!! you must reaalllllly miss him!!!:naughty:

i forgot the superbowl was here last year!!! i went to las olas that weekend (it's a really nice and pretty shopping place in downtown ft. lauderdale) and it was PACKED! all chicago' date=' and colts.

they lied to me!!!! :thumbdown: my step-mom's mom, and aunt were visiting, and they said "oh don't come in february, come in june! the weather is awful in winter!" but in french, and i was depressed....but the next week i found out mika was coming here....so obviously my mood was lifted!:biggrin2: [/color']