The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think i am gonna call tomorow ok?:bleh:

sure! just, i dunno, tell me before you call i guess?my parents dont come home till pretty late, so, i dunno. by 6:30 mom should be home...:thumb_yello:

oh, and btw, if you DONT bring your "LIVE in cartoon motion" you will be smacked :mf_rosetinted::roftl: okok, ill just withhold the shirt :roftl:

Yes!

I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

REASON:

I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO SEE MIKA IN LONDON FOR THE 2/26 AND 2/28 GIGS AND MY HUSBAND SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW AND AFTERPARTY!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:badmood: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood:

sure! just, i dunno, tell me before you call i guess?my parents dont come home till pretty late, so, i dunno. by 6:30 mom should be home...:thumb_yello:

oh, and btw, if you DONT bring your "LIVE in cartoon motion" you will be smacked :mf_rosetinted::roftl: okok, ill just withhold the shirt :roftl:

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE SHIRT!!! lol i dont have the actual copy but i am definately gonna buy it in the mall! o and there is an FYE at the mall right?:blink: they always play and sell Live in cartoon motion and licm there

REASON:

I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO SEE MIKA IN LONDON FOR THE 2/26 AND 2/28 GIGS AND MY HUSBAND SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW AND AFTERPARTY!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:badmood: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood: :badmood:

well we all had the opportunity but its whether we were allowed to go lol and u were and me were not allowed to go, HEY YOU GOT TO GO TO TWO OTHER GIGS!!!:naughty:

REASON:

I MISSED SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW AND AFTERPARTY!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh! dont be mad at yourself! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

^ i will keep posting that smilie until you dont hate your life!

you have no reason to be mad, you WILL get to see him again, and i have heard mixed reviews about that whole afterparty, not saying ANYTHING about how sweet mika was being in thinking of us, but, it was very much NOT expected for there to be so many people. SO DONT HATE! :naughty:

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE SHIRT!!! lol i dont have the actual copy but i am definately gonna buy it in the mall! o and there is an FYE at the mall right?:blink: they always play and sell Live in cartoon motion and licm there

FYE? haha, remember when that store used to be coconut....:mf_rosetinted: (dont ask, hahaha)

no, i dont believe there is one at the Willowbrook mall, HOWEVER there is an outlet on Route 10, so, if we DONT find it at the mall, when you come over, ill convince them to let us go there quickly. its really close to where i live :thumb_yello:

FYE? haha, remember when that store used to be coconut....:mf_rosetinted: (dont ask, hahaha)

no, i dont believe there is one at the Willowbrook mall, HOWEVER there is an outlet on Route 10, so, if we DONT find it at the mall, when you come over, ill convince them to let us go there quickly. its really close to where i live :thumb_yello:

ok good! I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS CALLED COCONUT!!!:roftl:

ok good! I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS CALLED COCONUT!!!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: im not the only one! :roftl:

FYE - for your entertainment

COCONUT - just plain awesome! :roftl:

i always passed it wondering, wtf? coconut? :roftl:

ohh! dont be mad at yourself! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

^ i will keep posting that smilie until you dont hate your life!

you have no reason to be mad, you WILL get to see him again, and i have heard mixed reviews about that whole afterparty, not saying ANYTHING about how sweet mika was being in thinking of us, but, it was very much NOT expected for there to be so many people. SO DONT HATE! :naughty:

YOU JUST MADE SMILE WITH THE LAST SENTENCE!!!:thumb_yello:

until now i passed both going wtf but now i understand fye lol:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: ya, one day i passed it, and i started wondering what it meant, and me and my mom discussed it....until we realized what it meant...:lmao:

can this be the "just let it out" thread for 2 minutes?

i'm so pissed off right now! my family just bombarded me with all this crap out of nowhere!

we were talking about how my brothers don't help at all around the house, and all of a sudden it goes back to me, only going to school 2 days a week, and even though i am working the other 5 days, it's only for about 4 hours each day. so apparently, it's my responsibility to clean the house everyday, and do the dishes!

so, i'm making about $250 each paycheck (which isn't a lot) and i'm trying to save up for a car, but it's not working out (clothes can be so tempting!) so now, they're making me get a 2nd job, this really sucks. i'm crying...mostly cause it's that time of the month. they did this same thing to me on christmas day! of course i cried, it was that time of the month then too. my mom was mad at me for deciding to go to NY instead of saving.

grrrrrrr.......ok....rant over.

can this be the "just let it out" thread for 2 minutes?

i'm so pissed off right now! my family just bombarded me with all this crap out of nowhere!

we were talking about how my brothers don't help at all around the house, and all of a sudden it goes back to me, only going to school 2 days a week, and even though i am working the other 5 days, it's only for about 4 hours each day. so apparently, it's my responsibility to clean the house everyday, and do the dishes!

so, i'm making about $250 each paycheck (which isn't a lot) and i'm trying to save up for a car, but it's not working out (clothes can be so tempting!) so now, they're making me get a 2nd job, this really sucks. i'm crying...mostly cause it's that time of the month. they did this same thing to me on christmas day! of course i cried, it was that time of the month then too. my mom was mad at me for deciding to go to NY instead of saving.

grrrrrrr.......ok....rant over.

ok so i lied i didnt exactly leave the forum though i tried but it was to tempting lol

i am sorry alex my parents do the exact same with me:thumbdown: they always compare me to my brothers and sisters on how i should be doing better in school and how they expect no less then A's:thumbdown: why are parents like that do they not realize how much pressure is on us and how much we have to deal with between friends and school:thumbdown:

ok so i lied i didnt exactly leave the forum though i tried but it was to tempting lol

i am sorry alex my parents do the exact same with me:thumbdown: they always compare me to my brothers and sisters on how i should be doing better in school and how they expect no less then A's:thumbdown: why are parents like that do they not realize how much pressure is on us and how much we have to deal with between friends and school:thumbdown:

thanks aimee. i wonder what our parents went through in school to expect all of this from us. things have changed too drastically to compare our lives to theirs.

thanks aimee. i wonder what our parents went through in school to expect all of this from us. things have changed too drastically to compare our lives to theirs.

mm, you can say that again, i think that these two generations are the most DRASTICALLY different out of any you pair together

it doesnt help when both my parents are from israel, and think that everything thats normal in ISRAEL, is normal here. :thumbdown:

mm, you can say that again, i think that these two generations are the most DRASTICALLY different out of any you pair together

it doesnt help when both my parents are from israel, and think that everything thats normal in ISRAEL, is normal here. :thumbdown:

my step-mom is from france, and here's her speech:

"oooh. well, i came to zis country not knowing anyone, and i worked 32 hours a week, and went to school, and i had no car. how do you think i did that?" that was....about 12 years ago, things were waaay different, she grew up in a different culture, there's no comparison.

"oooh. well, i came to zis country not knowing anyone, and i worked 32 hours a week, and went to school, and i had no car. how do you think i did that?" that was....about 12 years ago, things were waaay different, she grew up in a different culture, they're no comparison.

o know!!! my dad was telling me he had to go to school fromo 9 to 6 take a 2 hour bus ride to school work at the grocery store from 6 to 12 and then do his hw:thumbdown: jeez! i hope they dont expect me to do that! gawd i get so frustrated with my parents! i have no clue what they expect from me!

"oooh. well, i came to zis country not knowing anyone, and i worked 32 hours a week, and went to school, and i had no car. how do you think i did that?" that was....about 12 years ago, things were waaay different, she grew up in a different culture, there's no comparison.

and see, thats exactly the thing, they didnt know anybody/didnt have many friends, WE DO, and we WANT to balance both friends and work, and even though i suppose that is the difference between ALL A's and, oh, i dunno, A's and B's, an occasional C, WHAT THE HECK IS SO WRONG WITH THAT??? (i shall NEVER get that)