The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaaaaaay!

Just let me know when you guys plan on being in the area!!<333

If I'm there, Erin will be there and most likely Liam too. Just have to see what Neil's up too!

If you get to Neil, PLEASE give him a kiss and a hug!!! I really like him!!!

Thansk to him; I got a video of MIKA and me squealing!! LOL

Just putting in a quick post before I have to go..I wont be home tonight.

If we become official tonight and the perks and details are posted, feel free to text. :wink2:I might not answer back until much later.

Jackie, I have an AIM screen name. Just PM me for it, I'll probably get it to you by tomorrow. haha

And Aimee, I'm SO glad you got everything worked out!

Better not be when I'm on vacation!!:sneaky2:

:shocked::boxed::tears:

Okay...I take that post back.

I know me and Lucy stayed in the corner for the first few hours and watched everyone else socialize, but...

I can't beleive you JESS~! You know you are THERE! :bleh:

I was saying we have to MAKE SURE that Erin, Jackie, Liam and Niel COME!!!!

SILLY SILLY GIRL :naughty:

If you get to Neil, PLEASE give him a kiss and a hug!!! I really like him!!!

Thansk to him; I got a video of MIKA and me squealing!! LOL

You are OBSESSED with your Mika Squeal :roftl:

Yaaaaaaaaay!

Just let me know when you guys plan on being in the area!!<333

If I'm there, Erin will be there and most likely Liam too. Just have to see what Neil's up too!

I guess we will have to get with everyone to come up with a date that would work for everyone! Seems like most of yall are gonna be on vaca....well, I am open! It can be July - August even September *if we HAVE to wait that long*

I guess we will have to get with everyone to come up with a date that would work for everyone! Seems like most of yall are gonna be on vaca....well, I am open! It can be July - August even September *if we HAVE to wait that long*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT JULY OR AUGUST!!!!!!!!! i thought people have school in early june? at least thats how schools are in ny:bleh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT JULY OR AUGUST!!!!!!!!! i thought people have school in early june? at least thats how schools are in ny:bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: sorry for the confusion! June is OK as long as it is before i leave for Israel and well, i guess, during school (not that you can say school is actually serious when summer is so close, LOL)

:roftl: :roftl: sorry for the confusion! June is OK as long as it is before i leave for Israel and well, i guess, during school (not that you can say school is actually serious when summer is so close, LOL)

hahaha lucky for me it is! i have all my finals then:thumbdown: which is going to be quite a problem cuz like the terminal 5 gig i wont be able to study cuz all i will be able to think about is going to see mika in arras and going to france:roftl:

hahaha lucky for me it is! i have all my finals then:thumbdown: which is going to be quite a problem cuz like the terminal 5 gig i wont be able to study cuz all i will be able to think about is going to see mika in arras and going to france:roftl:

:roftl: oh yah, i forgot about finals, bleh, i dont really care about them, last year i didnt study either and i got A's and B's they are amazingly stupid :roftl:

so yah, June is fine :thumb_yello:

:roftl: oh yah, i forgot about finals, bleh, i dont really care about them, last year i didnt study either and i got A's and B's they are amazingly stupid :roftl:

so yah, June is fine :thumb_yello:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate u

not love you ada! :huglove:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate u

not love you ada! :huglove:

:roftl: :roftl: i know you do :bleh:

:roftl: oh yah, mom says everything is fine 'bout you coming over! just tell me when you wanna call :thumb_yello: