#how much do you love me#

Mrs Billy Brown!

:sneaky2: hey you know that song by mika "how much do you love me" has anyone actually downloaded it? like have you got it on your computer as a file?? i cant find it anywhere? so can someone send it to me.. PM me or something and i'l send you my email address.. PLEASE!! and missionary man, and the lonely one and your sympathy PLEASE!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: hey you know that song by mika "how much do you love me" has anyone actually downloaded it? like have you got it on your computer as a file?? i cant find it anywhere? so can someone send it to me.. PM me or something and i'l send you my email address.. PLEASE!! and missionary man, and the lonely one and your sympathy PLEASE!!

We don't allow trading of Mika's studio recorded songs because it's illegal and Mika expressly forbids it.

You can purchase the Only Lonely One on iTunes (it's also available on the Love Today EP). I believe Your Sympathy is only available on a Japanese edition of Life in Cartoon Motion.

We don't allow trading of Mika's studio recorded songs because it's illegal and Mika expressly forbids it.

You can purchase the Only Lonely One on iTunes (it's also available on the Love Today EP). I believe Your Sympathy is only available on a Japanese edition of Life in Cartoon Motion.

Yes you're right about that. That's the reason I have two LICM-cd's, the Europe-one and the Japanese edition:blink: :naughty: . It has also Erase and Ringring on it:wink2:

I think downloading the live performances of the two songs is ok, isn't it?

:sweatdrop:

(I mean performances from live shows which are also on youtube)

Yes. Unless I hear otherwise in which case we'll let everyone know.