Yes or No (Part 2)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awe, im working on someone at the minute but he has a girlfriend....:(

Ugh i hate dat lol! but he is so shy he wouldnt dare ask anyone out and i even think if i asked him out he would say no cuz he is dat shy but he is soooo cute and nice and funny *sighs*

awe, the guy i fany is funny, smart and dead hot!

lol

hahaha mine too he is kinda tall blonde hair and blue eyes the only thing thats not hot bout him is he doesnt have a six pack lol but he is not fat. I ussually like guys who have brown hair and blue eyes but watev

wat thats horrible!!!! I'm sure youre very pretty!

And yes :wub2:

do you like chocolate ice cream

oh thanks...i have tried to upload a pic of me 4 my avatar- but even if i do minimise it to the size, it still doesnt work - i will have to try something on photobucket proably lol

yes i do like chocolate icecream. do you like the mint feasts?

ooh ooh ooh post a pic of youself!!!!!!!

lol and idk

Are you bored?

no, im quite happy on here lol - with high school musical 2 playing on my tele in the background.

oh if you go into my public profile you should be able to see a picture of me on the right hand side of my profile - it is taken in a green type colourig....:D hope you can seeit lol

i like to play volleyball, table tennis and badminton, but not professionally lol

do you?

I was on the volleyball team when I was in grade 7. But besides that...not much.

Have you ever made Halloween costume yourself?