Where in the world can I.......

victoria+Mika

Where in the world can I buy a shirt that has MIKA's face on it?I mean I can go 2 any other concert and there would be shirts of the singer on them......So I havent been to a MIKA concert yet I know thats shocking and sad and who ever has do they sell tee's with pics of him on them?please tell me and tell me(if you know)if I can buy i shirt with a pic or pics with him on it on an other website etc. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! AND if there isnt any tee's that have MIKA's pics on them thats insane cause I NEED MIKA I LOVE MIKA SO TELL ME PLEASE!!! Love yall (lol)-Im not southern just for laughs!!!:mf_lustslow::punk:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get them made yourself for cheap. What you have to do is get a picture (this one of course being of Mika) and take it to a print store that have like t-shirts and stuff. They'll put the photo on the t-shirt for you...I've seen them and they look pretty good. There is a place like that at the mall near where I live and they make them for cheap (like $20 for a t-shirt with a photo on it). Depending on which place you go to, they can make things like mugs, cute tote bags, pillow cases etc. This is all based on the place near where I live...it of course depends on where you are making this shirt...

Or (and I'm not 100% sure about this one) you can print out a picture on a special type of paper and then iron/transfer the image onto a shirt