Help with pics

Hello everybody!

To those who knew I had to do a french project on a famous French-speaking person, I've spoken to my teacher and she says I can do it on Mika!:punk:

But I'm missing a few pics... I need to describe his life story, so I need:

- A baby pic of him (I just know I've seen one somewhere...)

- A pic of him as a child or teenager

- A pic of him in France, preferrably next to some French monument that can be easily identified

- A pic where he looks appealing to any eye, one which shows that we cannot instantly label him as "gay"... so that my classmates will not be likely to tease and judge him.

PS. If you think the pics are personal, or you do not want to post them publicly, please PM them to me, because, after all, the only people to see them will be my French teacher and classmates:thumb_yello:

Any help will be gratefully accepted, even if you can only find one photo!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much, Madalena.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no baby pic of Mika that I know of, certainly not one that is publicly available. It shouldn't be posted here since it would have to be a private photo.

Here's one where he's in his early teens:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1296&d=1177717771

Thank you Rose!! You've helped a lot, especially with the France pic- I was actually going to try and make a montage with a pic of Mika in front of the Arc de Triomphe... and I'm not at al good with montage-y stuff:naughty:

And Mika looks great in the bunny gear:naughty:

To Christine- thank you- I needed that pic and didn't know where to find it:punk:

But I do remember seeing a baby pic, of Mika in a Paddington Bear babygrow- and if it's too personal it can be PMed to me:wink2:

Thank you everyone!

• 2 months later...