This One's For Us Girls (Part 19)

Sarah_Lollipop

Or just before 10 pm :fisch: anyway, it's a decent time isn't it.. well 'appropriate' rather .. then there's tomorrow, the weekend.. what a great way to waste time til we get the flipping news.. garrrrr :sneaky2::naughty:

Yep very decent when the kids go to bed !:mf_rosetinted:

That's why I'm here when the hell we become official !:sneaky2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep very decent when the kids go to bed !:mf_rosetinted:

That's why I'm here when the hell we become official !:sneaky2:

Precisely :mf_rosetinted:

It looks like we'll never find out at this rate :sneaky2: It's so annoying, I can't take it any longer lol :sad:

Precisely :mf_rosetinted:

It looks like we'll never find out at this rate :sneaky2: It's so annoying, I can't take it any longer lol :sad:

Can't wait for tonight !:mf_rosetinted:

It should have happened on the 1st of April !:sneaky2: and we are on the 3rd and nothing :shocked:

Can't wait for tonight !:mf_rosetinted:

It should have happened on the 1st of April !:sneaky2: and we are on the 3rd and nothing :shocked:

Neither can I :mf_rosetinted:

I know.. we'll prob be waiting another month at this rate :thumbdown: I guess we should just not think bout it so it comes as more of a surprise

Neither can I :mf_rosetinted:

I know.. we'll prob be waiting another month at this rate :thumbdown: I guess we should just not think bout it so it comes as more of a surprise

We're gonna make Sarah cry with laugher !:naughty:

Let's hope it will happen this weekend !:thumb_yello: and i want to be present when it happens !:mf_rosetinted:

We're gonna make Sarah cry with laugher !:naughty:

Let's hope it will happen this weekend !:thumb_yello: and i want to be present when it happens !:mf_rosetinted:

yeah the third day in a row :bleh: I've been missing those kinda topics in this thread :wub2:

Yeah I hope sometime before I go to school, cos then there's exams coming up and everything :thumbdown:

Home economics and im writing a maths test in that first week so i gotta study:thumbdown:

you?

Ooh that's no fun.. even though I used to like maths :fisch: I've never done home economics before, they don't do it at my school :( What's it like?

yeah the third day in a row :bleh: I've been missing those kinda topics in this thread :wub2:

Yeah I hope sometime before I go to school, cos then there's exams coming up and everything :thumbdown:

Me too but we'll keep them for later !:naughty::wub2:

Same here !When do you start them ?

Ooh that's no fun.. even though I used to like maths :fisch: I've never done home economics before, they don't do it at my school :( What's it like?

lots of study work but the practicals are really really fun! lol the projects are a lot of effort! i also use to like maths.... and now i cant imagine why:shocked:

lots of study work but the practicals are really really fun! lol the projects are a lot of effort! i also use to like maths.... and now i cant imagine why:shocked:

Ooh, what kinda projects?

Lol, I know how you feel :naughty:

Ooh, what kinda projects?

Lol, I know how you feel :naughty:

Well atm our exam practical is to make a swiss roll with a savoury starch filling.

so we gotta get the recipe, see how much it costed to make and how much we should mark it up to get a decent profit. we also have to draw up a step by step time schedule for eerything we did including the cleaning:thumbdown:

then theres always a research section

its just very time consuming to do