HollyD

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: Do I get to know since I wont be there?:tears:

Holy cow there are so many members on right now.:shocked:

Jess, I don't even know her brilliant idea. And we both kind of planning this event together. lol

holly, i swear that if you got mika to go.....i will die.:mf_rosetinted:

but really, i want to know!!

Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine, we all skating and then a skinny dude with this amazing curly hair come out. This will be me::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

And this will be me: 1.gif

and i'll be like this: :snog:

to mika!

lissa, i had a dream that i went to a paolo nutini show, and the vampire weekend show. for some reason i flew to orlando, and missed vampire weekened. then i went to the paolo show, and i missed his meet and greet before the show. i showed up when he was leaving, and he took his shirt off, and was running around in red leather pants! :mf_lustslow:

lissa, i had a dream that i went to a paolo nutini show, and the vampire weekend show. for some reason i flew to orlando, and missed vampire weekened. then i went to the paolo show, and i missed his meet and greet before the show. i showed up when he was leaving, and he took his shirt off, and was running around in red leather pants! :mf_lustslow:

I prefer your 'other dreams' :mf_rosetinted:

holly, i swear that if you got mika to go.....i will die.:mf_rosetinted:

but really, i want to know!!

I hate to disappoint you - but it is NOT Mika in the flesh :no:

BUT IT IS MIKA-ISH if that matters! :lmao:

and i'll be like this: :snog:

to mika!

Making a move on Mika while everybody's passed out? Brilliant:thumb_yello:

I guess Paolo was trying to make up for everything that you missed by giving you a personal show:roftl:

I hate to disappoint you - but it is NOT Mika in the flesh :no:

BUT IT IS MIKA-ISH if that matters! :lmao:

i wonder what it would take to get it out of you....??? hmmm....:wink2:

I prefer your 'other dreams' :mf_rosetinted:

i'll take what i can get!

what other dreams?:shocked:

some of my other mika dreams have included him wearing a purple skirt and hot pink thong....and making out with me at a restaurant....

some of my other mika dreams have included him wearing a purple skirt and hot pink thong....and making out with me at a restaurant....

Geeeez! Why can't I have dreams like that?! The last dream I remember vividly involved being chased by Chucky (the homicidal doll) and a butcher knife:thumbdown:

I would rather be making out with Mika.

I'm not even going to try to imagine why you have him in a pink thong and purple skirt though:naughty:

I'm really off-topic. Sorry!

Geeeez! Why can't I have dreams like that?! The last dream I remember vividly involved being chased by Chucky (the homicidal doll) and a butcher knife:thumbdown:

I would rather be making out with Mika.

I'm not even going to try to imagine why you have him in a pink thong and purple skirt though:naughty:

I'm really off-topic. Sorry!

when i hav "Scary" dreams, they're always with ghosts in houses. the last one was i moved back into my old house (which i thought my grandmother was haunting) and i knew there were ghosts, so i was worried.

my mika dreams are always weird. my first mika dream was also my first black and white dream. i found that ironic. he was at my house, just chilling, and he was wearing flip-flops with marilyn monroe on the bottom.

when we see holly, we have to gang up on her to tell us her mika dreams....they're too steamy for us.

Man I would love to go to this, but it is like 11 hours away, and my husband would choke me if I left all three girls with him to go skating....hehe....

I hope you all have fun! I wish I could be there...

Angela

Man I would love to go to this, but it is like 11 hours away, and my husband would choke me if I left all three girls with him to go skating....hehe....

I hope you all have fun! I wish I could be there...

Angela

TOO bad you could not bring the WHOLE family!!!!! :huglove:

TOO bad you could not bring the WHOLE family!!!!! :huglove:

HAHA..... Imagine bringing a 6, 8 and 11 year old on an 11 hour trip...lol... Without my husband,( he doesn't go anywhere with us).... I would go berserk!......

I wish I could though!

Maybe I can get the skating ring in Asheville, NC, and there can be a summer meeting too!....lol....