Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

We rented out an entire skating rink - and pulled out all the stops for our MFC Day that will be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on

April 26, 2008 from 5:00 - 7:00 PM

skateway.jpg

The DJ will be playing ONLY Mika! There will be food and games and suprises.

This is to honor all of the MFCers and say a BIG thank you for all that we do for each other. The MFC is all about helping one another anyway we can - and as MANY of us have seen when times get tough the MFC is right there to lend a hand in one way or another. We truly are one big family....as disfunctional as we may be at times!

All MFCers are invited - obviously most will not be able to come due to location, we are spread out all over this world. So if you are a Floridian or going to be in the state during this time...we would LOVE LOVE to have you!

Confirmed Guest List:

HollyD

Lucy

Cheeseygoodness

Amanda

Lissa

Aimee

Iron_Man

Alysia_Adams

Taiyla_Madison

Finkster *in spirit* We will skate in your honor to Billy Brown!

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i wish i could go...but it would be to far of a drive for a 16 year old...3 hours is a little too long...actually i might be on vacation in atlanta at the time...boooo i wanna go sooo bad!!:crybaby: hope u all have fun!!

That is a shame you are ONLY three hours away and cannot come! What part of Florida are you from?

The live version would be even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think??

uumm, well when the live version of Love Today is on all my mom says is ooohhhh...this is where he takes his shirt off :mf_rosetinted:

:puking:

I guess it would be good for the girls! :naughty:

uumm, well when the live version of Love Today is on all my mom says is ooohhhh...this is where he takes his shirt off :mf_rosetinted:

:puking:

I guess it would be good for the girls! :naughty:

EXCUSE ME!

....you are NOT suppose to tell ALL of my secrets around here! You are gonna get banned from the MFC Mr. :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That is a shame you are ONLY three hours away and cannot come! What part of Florida are you from?

i'm about half an hour outside of orlando, in a suburb. yea i would love to go...and yes disney is about 45 minutes away and i've been there so many times i walk around backwards in the park and still know where i'm going!:naughty:

i'm about half an hour outside of orlando, in a suburb. yea i would love to go...and yes disney is about 45 minutes away and i've been there so many times i walk around backwards in the park and still know where i'm going!:naughty:

I was born and raised in Lakeland!!!!! And I know what you mean!!!!! We use to go to Disney ALL of the time...45 minutes away for us.....and I knew it like the back of my hand - not so much anymore :thumbdown:

EXCUSE ME!

....you are NOT suppose to tell ALL of my secrets around here! You are gonna get banned from the MFC Mr. :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahahahahaha

Are you the boy that makes me blush!!!! hahahahaha you got yell at !!! hahaha

oh yes!!! SORRY:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I have not roller blade for a year!!!:shocked: I hope I don't fall on my ass every five mins!!!:naughty:

Hey....you may choose roller baldes, not me honey! I am getting the old fashion skates....cause I KNOW I would bust my arse! And it would not be pretty! :naughty:

hahahahahahaha

Are you the boy that makes me blush!!!! hahahahaha you got yell at !!! hahaha

THAT is NOT the one that makes you blush!!!! That is my darling Alysia!!!!

You are thinking of Austin!!!!! :naughty:

Hey....you may choose roller baldes, not me honey! I am getting the old fashion skates....cause I KNOW I would bust my arse! And it would not be pretty! :naughty:

I think I would fall more times if I choose the other ones!!!!!

I do ice skate!!! It is so much fun!!! My mom takes me to Central Park-NYC every year. We only pay $10 per hour!!!!

I think I would fall more times if I choose the other ones!!!!!

I do ice skate!!! It is so much fun!!! My mom takes me to Central Park-NYC every year. We only pay $10 per hour!!!!

OMG Lucy....the last time I went Ice Skating I was pregnant with Alysia!!!!!!

THANK GOODNESS I did not fall on my arse that time!!!! ...if I had, maybe that would explain alot! :naughty:

man!!! i cant go i will be on a field trip to atlanta for band, dangit that would of been better lol

Aaahhh...so you are gonna be on the band trip at that time :thumbdown:

Don't worry...there will be more to come!!!!!