Another Fan!

ok this is a story all about how my life got twist, turn up side down

i like to take a min so just sit right there and i tell you a story about how i got someone to be a mika fan!! ( a little thanks to fresh prince!!)

any way, my friend came over for the weekend and she was there for my mom and i's mika night ( saturdays)

every saturday me and my mom sing mika as lound as we can no matter how off key it is.

well she had never hurd of him so as we were playing the music she started to dance around, just like i was. so after the hole c.d was over she turnd to me and said " oh my gosh, i love him!!!"

i just went crazy and started telling her everything i could about mika and she lisoned. and then we wached live in cartoon motion and she couldnt stop singing lolliepop!! it was great!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

wow that was lnger than i thought

but thank you to all that took the time to read it!:punk:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten a few people liking Mika. They're all family members, though. My sister, cousin, mom, and aunt all like him now. At first my sister hated it but I made her go to the concert with me and now she wants the cd!:naughty: I haven't gotten any of my friends to like him yet though.

she is the first friend i got to like him

all my other friends call him gay and he sucks and other rude things

but my fam likes him!!

i always have them! :thumb_yello:

Yeah all my friends pretty much hate him now. I think it's because they're tired of hearing me talk about him, though, because I don't think any of them have ever heard any of his music..

Yeah all my friends pretty much hate him now. I think it's because they're tired of hearing me talk about him, though, because I don't think any of them have ever heard any of his music..

I've learnt not to over do it now...cause it can be too over bearing for some when i go on and on...so now I make them love him and then stop there :thumb_yello: