Mika Homework!

i created this spanish homework back in december about a week after the concert in brighton it was set, this is when i properly became obsessed! - because of this homework....

so id like to share it with you!

here it is....enjoy!

back cover

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/hevthehampster/mikahomework006.jpg

pages 5&6

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/hevthehampster/mikahomework005.jpg

pages 3&4

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/hevthehampster/mikahomework004.jpg

pages 1&2

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/hevthehampster/mikahomework003.jpg

front cover

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/hevthehampster/mikahomework002.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ofcourse....any mum is cool if the love MIKA! my mum likes mika, but shes going off him the more i talk about him.....:roftl:

I am suprised I have not DROVE my kids in sane by now!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

that's so pretty!! you draw very good!!

i wish all my spanish homeworks would've been like that...!, so colourful!!:wink2:

haha, thanks....it took me 2 weeks....on and off.......but at this time, i wasnt a member of the MFC, now if i was, it would have taken much longer!!!! haha

ive only done one like that.....im trying to do another, we have to write all about a spanish speaking personality.....but unfortunately MIKA doesnt speak spanish, so i cant......i siad to my teachers.....'corr miss, if only tis was french!!!'

she looked at me and thought 'what the hell is she going on about?'

haha

haha, thanks....it took me 2 weeks....on and off.......but at this time, i wasnt a member of the MFC, now if i was, it would have taken much longer!!!! haha

ive only done one like that.....im trying to do another, we have to write all about a spanish speaking personality.....but unfortunately MIKA doesnt speak spanish, so i cant......i siad to my teachers.....'corr miss, if only tis was french!!!'

she looked at me and thought 'what the hell is she going on about?'

haha

hahahaha, i know!! i once painted my converse...and it took me like 3 weeks, cause i'm always here...

have you heard mika speaking spanish?...he sounds so cuutee, plus he has this spanish accent!! though he doesn't speak it much, he's learning aswell:blush-anim-cl: hahah...my french teacher once leave me an assignment of me beign a journalist and i had to make an interview to mika!!:naughty: it was so cool!!...and before that we watched mika in taratata!!:wub2: (private lessons) hehe...then she plays the virgin french radio in the laptop and we hear Nagi!!

yes, i was wondering that...(dont mean to pry), but are they at an age where they would like music like mikas?

uuummm YES and YES :naughty:

My kids LOVE Mika they are all members of the MFC!

Besides Mika...they have excellent taste in music! They like a bit of everything *except rap* LMAO

We are a very QUEEN and MIKA oriented family..thats NOT based upon tradition :roftl:

uuummm YES and YES :naughty:

My kids LOVE Mika they are all members of the MFC!

Besides Mika...they have excellent taste in music! They like a bit of everything *except rap* LMAO

We are a very QUEEN and MIKA oriented family..thats NOT based upon tradition :roftl:

That's sooo cool! My family is a little like that... except that my dad's mild homophobia means he's not so keen on Queen... he likes Enrique Eglasias:blink:

That's sooo cool! My family is a little like that... except that my dad's mild homophobia means he's not so keen on Queen... he likes Enrique Eglasias:blink:

:blink: That is FUNNY!

I am lucky cause I am a single mother, so there is no man in my house *other than my boys* to have to worry about! And I raised them RIGHT :lmao: there are SO not homophobic..... HOW could they be with a mom who is so OBSESSED with gay men :naughty:

:blink: That is FUNNY!

I am lucky cause I am a single mother, so there is no man in my house *other than my boys* to have to worry about! And I raised them RIGHT :lmao: there are SO not homophobic..... HOW could they be with a mom who is so OBSESSED with gay men :naughty:

hahahahaha.... high five for that obsession!!!:punk:

hahahahaha.... high five for that obsession!!!:punk:

.....I blame it ALL on Farrokh! There first time I ever saw him I was 5-years-old.... and I swear I thought I was gonna DIE! He was the MOST beautiful thing I had ever seen!!!!!!! I swear that was the VERY first time that my heart EVER skipped a beat! :wub2: