antonio banderas homework help

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if theres anyone on the mfc who would kindly help me with spanish, that would be appreciated......

could we please have a conversation in spanish if that makes sense.....(i have only been doing it 2 and half years and i only learnt tenses this year.....

this could be quite helpful and educational.....thank you

hey, if theres anyone on the mfc who would kindly help me with spanish, that would be appreciated......

could we please have a conversation in spanish if that makes sense.....(i have only been doing it 2 and half years and i only learnt tenses this year.....

this could be quite helpful and educational.....thank you

hey, come to the Spanish thread!! I've been speaking Spanish for 5 years and i still learn new phrases there all the time :wink2: even just reading the posts you'll pick up stuff!

haha, de nada.....soy inglesa....no espanola....pero soy aprendizaje

(got that word from the internet....:sneaky:

I think u mean "estoy aprendiendo" sorry sorry sorry I don't mean to be rude! I'm an English teacher and I have an inner urge to correct grammar... I'm sorry! But just so you know, "aprendizaje" is a noun, yes it means learning, but in the context of something like "the psychology of learning" (la psicologia del aprendizaje)..get what I mean?

Now I've probably turned you off Spanish for life.... :mf_rosetinted:

hey, come to the Spanish thread!! I've been speaking Spanish for 5 years and i still learn new phrases there all the time :wink2: even just reading the posts you'll pick up stuff!

I think u mean "estoy aprendiendo" sorry sorry sorry I don't mean to be rude! I'm an English teacher and I have an inner urge to correct grammar... I'm sorry! But just so you know, "aprendizaje" is a noun, yes it means learning, but in the context of something like "the psychology of learning" (la psicologia del aprendizaje)..get what I mean?

Now I've probably turned you off Spanish for life.... :mf_rosetinted:

no, me gusta espanol.....ver tu a espanol er....thread