irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I can't stand Kanye West. While I agree with a lot of what he has to say (diamond mines=badness, Bush=racist jerk face) I just find him so pompous. AND he ruined that awesome Daft Punk song!!

Yeah, I can understand why some people don't like him. I have to say that his rapping skills are so good. And I agree with you that he is a bit too full of himself sometimes. It was some MTV awards ceremony or something where some band (forgot the name) won an award and then he said he should have won it...come on buddy...let them have their award...

Oooh I think your'e good haters. I hate Tokyo Hotel, Leona Lewis, plain white (once I LIKED the name Delilah) and Takida (a swedish group, I don't know if he's international also of not.. ). Basshunter, Rehanna and Nelly Furtado are not high on my list of likening either.

Ugh, I can't stand Kanye West. While I agree with a lot of what he has to say (diamond mines=badness, Bush=racist jerk face) I just find him so pompous. AND he ruined that awesome Daft Punk song!!

Daft punk is cooler, but I think he did add something to that song. I totally agree that he often seem to full of himself, though I must admit he's a good composer.

hiii!!! is there anybody??? :bleh:

I´m listening green dayyyyyyy :punk:

Ooooh those I mostly loath. or perhaps loathing towards them is not in my veins, the hype around american idiot really don't make sense, huh?

Ooooh those I mostly loath. or perhaps loathing towards them is not in my veins, the hype around american idiot really don't make sense, huh?

Is a good band, I like many of his songs....and in my veins is not hatred towards them... hehehehehehe...:thumb_yello:

american idiot? to which you are referring to the advertising of american idiot? the clip?

Is a good band, I like many of his songs....and in my veins is not hatred towards them... hehehehehehe...:thumb_yello:

american idiot? to which you are referring to the advertising of american idiot? the clip?

The papers wrote about them and everone seemed to like them... But I might not have been given them a change.

Daft punk is cooler, but I think he did add something to that song. I totally agree that he often seem to full of himself, though I must admit he's a good composer.

Every time I start to hear that song on the radio I get all excited...but then Kanye shows up, and I cry :(

Yeah, he's not my favourite either. But I kinda like the song "21 Questions".

Did you hear his house burned down? Like burned down to the ground!!!

No, I havent heard that, did that really happened???? The last thing I hear of him was that he was looking for a woman to get married!! (he expected someone to call to his house??:naughty:)

No, I havent heard that, did that really happened???? The last thing I hear of him was that he was looking for a woman to get married!! (he expected someone to call to his house??:naughty:)

Yeah it did. I saw it on the news (from America of course). It was burned to the ground...nothing left it was really bad. It's all over...it's probably on Perez Hilton and stuff...

Im sure that in a few days thats gonna be on Crispy News on the spanish MTV (but I think I dont have it anymore:thumbdown:)

Probably.

At first I thought it was a joke. Like "Right...50 Cent's house burned down...whatever" Until I saw it on the news.

I also almost thought it was a joke when the news said that Heath Ledger died...because I was thinking "he looked perfectly normal and healthy"...

Probably.

At first I thought it was a joke. Like "Right...50 Cent's house burned down...whatever" Until I saw it on the news.

I also almost thought it was a joke when the news said that Heath Ledger died...because I was thinking "he looked perfectly normal and healthy"...

I thought that when I heard that Heath Ledger was dead!!! I cant believe that he was dead at that moment (and cant do it now!):tears:

I thought that when I heard that Heath Ledger was dead!!! I cant believe that he was dead at that moment (and cant do it now!):tears:

I know!!! He's one of the last people in Hollywood that I would expect to die at such a young age.

aww Heath Ledger was such a great actor ..like you,.I was very sad for him and his family when I got the news ...:sad:

and more about the thread: I can't stand Mariah Carey ! she so overconsiderates herself and etc ..I dunno , she got a great voice but it would be better if she was more "human" lol and was less posh .

xxx

I HHAAAAAAAAATTE TOkio Hotel!!!!! i can't listen to them..!

HOOOO yeah I hate that band either!

the band is going to do the " parc des Princes" just some days before MIKA... :shocked: SHOCKING !!!!!

xxx

Every time I start to hear that song on the radio I get all excited...but then Kanye shows up, and I cry :(

Aaaaw :( yes... It would be so great if the radio generally could play a bit more.. special... music.