The Robyn Thread.

AKateisaKate

Mika does make us discover great new music doesn't he ? :naughty:

I knew Robyn, she had two hits here like a little more than 10 years ago (Do You Know What It Takes and Show Me Love) but she just vanished and I had never heard about her again... until now hehe !!

yeah i remember show me love even though i was like 5 years old! i loooooooooved when she performed it at her concert

the interview download works! i am listening to it now

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i remember show me love even though i was like 5 years old! i loooooooooved when she performed it at her concert

the interview download works! i am listening to it now

wow that makes me feel ooooooooold... I was in high school when Show Me Love was a hit !

and about the link I thought it had expired... but I didn't try really hard cause I already had the interview on my comp hehe :naughty:

I finished uploading my Robyn vids' date=' will post them and then I have to run, I'm going out with Danie tonight and I'm still in my pjs ! I have to get ready ![/color']

wow that makes me feel ooooooooold... I was in high school when Show Me Love was a hit !

and about the link I thought it had expired... but I didn't try really hard cause I already had the interview on my comp hehe :naughty:

I finished uploading my Robyn vids, will post them and then I have to run, I'm going out with Danie tonight and I'm still in my pjs ! I have to get ready !

ok have fun!!!!!!!! are u and danie friends before the mfc or did u to find out u live so close and meetup all the time?

• 2 weeks later...