Man in the Box

So recently I was super bored and I was just browsing away on YouTube when I stumbled across some videos. I honestly became addicted and I seriously think that they are the greatest videos ever. So, I thought I would share a few of them with you. They are called Man in the Box and that is just one series, they have many more. I think they are like the funniest things I've every seen on YT. :roftl: Here are a few:

So, has anyone else seen these before?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man if you like this stuff watch the Office!! it reminds me of it soo much!!:naughty:

LOL!!! i just finished watching them all! i think my fav of those was the janitor one!he steals the keyboard he's like "i never see you use it" "well you're right i didn't for like 3 days" !! thanx for posting thsee...off to watch mroe!

man if you like this stuff watch the Office!! it reminds me of it soo much!!:naughty:

I've watched it once and laughed my butt off. But now I keep missing it cause I forget that it is on. I am promising myself that I will watch it this week. :thumb_yello:

I've watched it once and laughed my butt off. But now I keep missing it cause I forget that it is on. I am promising myself that I will watch it this week. :thumb_yello:

well the reruns are on tues. at 10:00 well depending on where u are...and new ones on thurs. at 9! :thumb_yello:

wait just read in NJ so perfect eastern time me too!

well the reruns are on tues. at 10:00 well depending on where u are...and new ones on thurs. at 9! :thumb_yello:

wait just read in NJ so perfect eastern time me too!

Awesome! I'm going to have to make myself stay up later on Thursdays then. I usually to to bed at 8:30 seeing that I get up so early. But I have to watch the Office. :naughty:

Awesome! I'm going to have to make myself stay up later on Thursdays then. I usually to to bed at 8:30 seeing that I get up so early. But I have to watch the Office. :naughty:

It'll be totally worth it! i stay up too so i can discuss it with my friend in my physics class:naughty:instead of doing work! our 3rd lab partiner gets so angry on fridays, cuz thats all we talk about!(actually we can get sometimes half the class in our discussion of the office!:naughty:)

It'll be totally worth it! i stay up too so i can discuss it with my friend in my physics class:naughty:instead of doing work! our 3rd lab partiner gets so angry on fridays, cuz thats all we talk about!(actually we can get sometimes half the class in our discussion of the office!:naughty:)

That is so awesome! :roftl: One of my friends is a hard core Office fan and she talks about it all the time during English class, which is a huge snore. I spend almost my whole Chem class writing MIKA all over the table. The teacher just talks and talks and talks.

That is so awesome! :roftl: One of my friends is a hard core Office fan and she talks about it all the time during English class, which is a huge snore. I spend almost my whole Chem class writing MIKA all over the table. The teacher just talks and talks and talks.

:naughty:sounds like my science class! just about every person i meet one of the first questions i ask them is "do you watch the office" and a few of my friends have gotten so fed up with me askig them they caved and watch it now! i have converted them to the evil side! :naughty: