Home Schooling Mika Fans

We all know that Mika was home schooled briefly (about one school year)

I was wondering how many home schoolers we have here.

Mika_Obessed and Zo-Zo are my two home schooled daughters.

* the spelling error is my bad, I need to get her to correct that*

If you have any questions about homeschooling just ask and I, we, will talk to you about it.

Mom4Mika

aka: Jamie

#1 - Mom4Mika

#2 - Mika_Obessed

#3 - Zo-Zo

#4 - lovepupbandit

#5 - Austin

#6 - Holly D

#7 - Mandilambi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I homeschooled Austin for two years. He is back in Public School now, and doing MUCH better than I could have taught him.... *too much Mika on the brain to process any normal thoughts* :naughty:

But, I taught my kids everything there is to know about Mr. Penniman.... don't what it will help them with in life - but it is a subject that the whole world SHOULD mandantorily be taught :mf_rosetinted:

First step in world peace - Mikaism :wub2:

There is SO MUCH learning that can be done through knowing about Mika's life.

I'd love to interview Mika's mom about her taking him out of school and what she was thinking and what others may have told her.

Here in the U.S people have strong opinions about homeschooling and will very openly doubt what you are doing and homeschooling is legal and has gained popularity but I think of her in England in the 90's and it must have been different socially and legally.

It would be interesting.

If anyone knows how I could submit questions for an interview to Mrs. Penniman I would greatly appreciated.

I'd would submit it to home schooling magazine.

I was homeschooled until I went to college. Also all of my siblings went to public school for a few years, but my parents took them out and my mom homeschooled all of us.

I feel very strongly about homeschooling as it is a large part of who I am and how I was raised.

hahahhaha I should be doing school....but again mika comes first

Yep! I am with you! These Attorneys can just wait! Oh- and I have my pictures from when we met him in NYC on my desk - so, I very well may be sitting here drooling for all I know! :naughty:

Yep! I am with you! These Attorneys can just wait! Oh- and I have my pictures from when we met him in NYC on my desk - so, I very well may be sitting here drooling for all I know! :naughty:

hahahaahha but now I do have to do school, bye!!! for now!

I was homeschooled until I went to college. Also all of my siblings went to public school for a few years, but my parents took them out and my mom homeschooled all of us.

I feel very strongly about homeschooling as it is a large part of who I am and how I was raised.

WONDERFUL!! Always happy to hear good things like this. :glasses3:

Your an inspiration to the young home schoolers.