• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

não duvido nada que o canibal do Mika tentará comer a menina da Sophie lol

[leila]Que me desculpem os que não gostam de frases de duplo sentido,acho ótimo.[/leila]

já eu acho que ele irá salvá-la... da casa pegando fogo, talvez!!!! :thumb_yello:

não duvido nada que o canibal do Mika tentará comer a menina da Sophie lol

[leila]Que me desculpem os que não gostam de frases de duplo sentido,acho ótimo.[/leila]

eu adoro :naughty:

Pelo visto o comentário de Cibele deixou todo mundo empolgada! :punk:

uehuioheiuehiuheoui

:das: o Mika chega assim e pergunta: how you doin? :das::roftl:

eu adoro o How you doin? dele, com aquele sotaque de italiano huahuahua só que com o Mika é sotaque britânico *morre* :wub2:

sotaque britânico? *surta awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*

ufa, acho que morro :roftl:

li ontem a noite, li tbm o que outro cara disse em defesa do Bale mas mesmo assim acho que ele deu uma de DIVA surtando :thumbdown:

pois é.. e foi na mesma época em que rolou aquele boato dele com a mãe, né?? acho que ele tava mesmo surtando geral. :blink:

Isso sempre acontece comigo,sempre faço um comentário super inocente e levam pro lado de pustaria :mf_rosetinted:

a Stella chegou agora e já aprendeu o uso do smile de óculos rosa no MFC :naughty:

um smile para se usar somente quando estamos falando de algo sério, muito sério .... como o canibal do Mika :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

vídeo não tem não, mas tem mp3. e já até fizeram um remix. rsrsrs

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3

o remix:

a história foi que ele tava gravando cenas pro batman, daí o diretor de fotografia entrou no set e atrapalhou a cena, sem querer. daí o cara surtou.

ó o transcript do bafafá:

Christian Bale: KICK YOUR ****ING ASS!

Shane Hurlbut: Christian, Christian –

Bale: I want you off the ****ing set you prick!

Shane: Christian, I'm sorry.

Bale: No, don't just be sorry, think for one ****ing second. What the **** are you DOING ? Are you professional or not?

Shane: Yes I am.

Bale: Do I ****ing walk around and rip down –

Bruce Franklin: Christian, Christian –

Bale: No, shut the **** up Bruce! Do I want - no! No! Don't shut me up.

Franklin: I'm not shutting you up.

Bale: Am I going to walk around and rip your ****ing lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the **** are you walking right through? Ah da da dah, like this in the background. What the **** is it with you? What don't you ****ing understand?

Shane: (inaudilbe)

Bale: You got any ****ing idea about, hey, it's ****ing distracting having somebody walking up behind Bryce in the middle of the ****ing scene? Give me a ****ing answer! What don't you get about it?

Shane: I was looking at the light.

Bale: Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was ****ing good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

Shane: Ok.

Bale: ****sake man, you're amateur. McG, you got ****ing something to say to this prick?

McG: I didn't see it happen.

Bale: Well, somebody should be ****ing watching and keeping an eye on him.

McG: Fair enough.

Bale: It's the second time that he doesn't give a **** about what is going on in front of the camera, alright? I'm trying to ****ing do a scene here, and I am going "Why the **** is Shane walking in there? What is he doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not in the scene if you're doing that?

Shane: I absolutely apologize. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Bale: Stay off the ****ing set man. For **** sake. Alright, let's go again.

McG: Let's just take a minute.

Bale: Let's not take a ****ing minute, let's go again. And have YOU ****ing walking in! Can I have Tom put this on please.

Franklin: Can I have Tom in wardrobe please? Can I have Tom in wardrobe?

Bale: You're unbelievable, you're un-****ing-believable. Number of times you're strolling-a-****ing around in the background. I've never had a DP behave like this. Ahhh…you don't ****ing understand what it's like working with actors, that's what that is.

Shane: No, that's –

Bale: That's what that is man, I'm telling you. I'm not asking, I'm telling you. You wouldn't have done that otherwise.

Shane: No, what it is, is looking at the light and making sure, that you are, ugh –

Bale: I'M GOING TO ****ING KICK YOUR ****ING ASS IF YOU DON'T SHUT FOR A SECOND! ALRIGHT?

Unknowns: Christian, Christian. It's cool.

Bale: I'm going to go…Do you want me to ****ing go trash your lights? DO YOU WANT ME TO ****ING TRASH YOUR? Then why are you trashing my scene?

Shane: I'm not trying to trash your scene.

Bale: You are trashing my scene!

Shane: Christian, I was only –

Bale: You do it one more ****ing time and I ain't walking on this set if you're still hired. I'm ****ing serious. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't ****ing cut it when you're bull****ting and ****ing around like this on set.

McG: Alright, I know, let's, let's — (inaudible) –

Bale: Yeah, you might get it. He doesn't ****ing get it.

McG: I got it, I know. I get it. I get it. I know.

Bale: You might. He. Does. Not. Get It.

McG: We made good adjustments. For real, honestly. I get it. Just walk for five seconds.

Bale: No, I don't need any ****ing walking. He needs to stop walking.

McG: I get that –

Bale: I ain't the one walking. Let's get Tom and put this back on and let's go again. Seriously man, you and me, we're ****ing done professionally. ****ing ass.

não acompanho a carreira dele, o que houve entre ele e a mãe?

na época ele foi denunciado por ter agredido a mãe e a irmã. a assessoria dele desmentiu tudo. mas sei lá... agora fiquei na dúvida. :thumbdown: