THE HOTSEAT 5/21 Cassiopée

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is ohmygod. but the poutine at Dairy queen is :wub2:

they have poutine at Dairy Queen ?? :shocked: I thought they only had ice cream and stuff like that...

you've never lived until you've tried it.

you're a strange american.

agreed :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

LOL !!!! Les beaux légumes is the best song ever :punk: It's my fave Passe-Partout song as well !!!

My questions :

- Passe-Partout, Passe-Montagne or Passe-Carreau ?

- Your favorite kind of ice cream ?

- Your favorite Mika gig so far ?

- Your favorite place in Québec ?

- Your favorite bar ?

- Would you go on tour with me, Becks, Marilyne and Carolina again ? :mf_rosetinted:

- I don't remember my preference... probably Passe-Partout

- Dulce de leche from Häagen-Dazs

- Montreal... it's hard to choose between the Club Soda or the Bell Centre... Probably the Bell Center :thumb_yello:

- I didn't visit much but I love Old Quebec City

- I don't go out to often... and everytime at the same places... I'd say le Petit Medley

- I'd follow you girls everywhere :huglove:

Hmmm.....what to ask......

Let's see.....

Poutine avec ou sans poulet?

Favorite song of all time?

Favorite meal you Mom has ever cooked for you?

Favorite meal you like to cook?

Would you venture out into a blizzard in pursuit of a magazine featuring Mika with me again :mf_rosetinted:?

- Poutine without :chkn:

- fav song!?! Let it be or Imagine. can't choose!

- fav meal: it's a spinach and sausages bread :bleh:

- to cook: Squash Tofu Cari miam!

you've never lived until you've tried it.

you're a strange american.

No....my second poutine was the one I had in Montréal....

really? i've never even heard of it.

What exactly is it? Gravy and cheese and....?

they have poutine at Dairy Queen ?? :shocked: I thought they only had ice cream and stuff like that...

agreed :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

They have burgers too, and cakes, and all that jazz.

really? i've never even heard of it.

What exactly is it? Gravy and cheese and....?

bacon :mf_rosetinted: HAHAH just kidding. It's fries with a special gravy and cheese curds, and it's amazazazazing.

They have burgers too, and cakes, and all that jazz.

bacon :mf_rosetinted: HAHAH just kidding. It's fries with a special gravy and cheese curds, and it's amazazazazing.

fries....super unhealthy but super delicious!!

i haven't had fries in such a long time! but honestly, i don't think they have it around here, or if they do they don't call it that. I swear i've never heard of it! but next time i see it,i'll be sure to try it!

i haven't had fries in such a long time! but honestly, i don't think they have it around here, or if they do they don't call it that. I swear i've never heard of it! but next time i see it,i'll be sure to try it!

Artsyfartsy17 (My amezee) Lives in california and she said she tried it a couple months ago. I think she found it good..or gross, cant remember.:naughty:

Fries, gravy and cheese curds :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Sorry us Canadians always turn every thread into a poutine thread :naughty:

What about those, canadiens, eh?

:roftl: Us and our crazy beer and crazy poutine and crazy hockey.

What is your favorite disney movie?!

What ringtone do you have on your phone?

have you ever dyed your hair?

Fries, gravy and cheese curds :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Sorry us Canadians always turn every thread into a poutine thread :naughty:

haha, i've heard it mentioned before lol. I've only been to canada....twice! but the first time i can't really remember, i remember the cn tower, thats it. I remember A LOT about the second time though lol.

Artsyfartsy17 (My amezee) Lives in california and she said she tried it a couple months ago. I think she found it good..or gross, cant remember.:naughty:

What about those, canadiens, eh?

:roftl: Us and our crazy beer and crazy poutine and crazy hockey.

how on earth do you mix the two up? col

- what is required of an MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVE FOR EASTERN CANADA/QUÉBEC? how big is the salary? :roftl::roftl:

- what quebec french song would you like Mika to cover?

- chicken or ticket?

- not much, the place was available.. the fame is worth it :mf_rosetinted:

- that's a hard one... Hawaïenne!?! :floor: seriously, I don't know... I'll have to think more about it:blink:

-:chkn::mf_rosetinted:

haha, i've heard it mentioned before lol. I've only been to canada....twice! but the first time i can't really remember, i remember the cn tower, thats it. I remember A LOT about the second time though lol.

the CN tower is amazing. The 360 restaurant is a tad expensive but nontheless great :thumb_yello:

how on earth do you mix the two up? col

it was a LONG time ago, mkay? :roftl:

the CN tower is amazing. The 360 restaurant is a tad expensive but nontheless great :thumb_yello:

i remember eating there! it was nice. I did a math problem about the CN tower today! which led me to think of toronto, which led me to think of concerts....*sigh*

Poutine is a typical french Canadian meal... a while ago you could only find it in the province of Québec but now there are more and more places in the rest of Canada where you can find it... In the USA, you will find it in Florida, where there is a lot of Québécois !

- Disney Movie: Alladin :wub2:

- ringtone: Billy Brown

- my hair are currently dyed and since a few years *cough 10 cough*

i remember eating there! it was nice. I did a math problem about the CN tower today! which led me to think of toronto, which led me to think of concerts....*sigh*

:shocked: YOU DID!?!?! *feels a wave of canadian pride flush over her* I'm from toronto, so that makes me feel nice:blush-anim-cl:

Poutine is a typical french Canadian meal... a while ago you could only find it in the province of Québec but now there are more and more places in the rest of Canada where you can find it... In the USA, you will find it in Florida, where there is a lot of Québécois !

thats strange, you'd think that if any place would have a canadian influence, it would be michigan!?

my mom is in florida right now, next time she calls i'll have to tell her to try some! haha

:shocked: YOU DID!?!?! *feels a wave of canadian pride flush over her* I'm from toronto, so that makes me feel nice:blush-anim-cl:

aww, so glad. i figured out how many degrees the tower rotates in 6 minutes or something like that. it was dumb lol but yay toronto!! i liked toronto,it was nice =]

- not much, the place was available.. the fame is worth it :mf_rosetinted:

- that's a hard one... Hawaïenne!?! :floor: seriously, I don't know... I'll have to think more about it

-:chkn::mf_rosetinted:

Mika covering Hawaïenne that would be priceless !!!!! LOL !!! Actually Mika covering any Les Trois Accords song would be priceless :naughty:

It's okay it's my hotseat so :

poutine.jpg

:wub2:

it's weird, because the night mika was in toronto i felt a conecshunnn though i was asleep. i cant believe i was an hour away from him :wub2:

i had a dream last night guys!!

Ok, so i walked to tim horton's and saw mika. OHMYYGOOOD. i went up to him and was like "HI!" and he said hi back and I asked "Would you be mad if i told you my mfc username? You read mfc right?" He said "yes." Then sipped his large double double. "I'm...mika4life13." He gasped and then had me removed out of the building. I went back later, and he asked if i was going to the concert. I said no because it was 135 dollars for a ticket and it was too cold (mum said no) The end i ended up watching it on tv and eating a tub of ben and jerry's by myself.