Where are the artists?

There's no more threads with siggies and icons in them anymore :sad: Where did you all go? :tears:

Breaks into song:

Where'd you go?

I miss you so,

Seems like it's been forever,

That you've been gone,

Please come back home... :naughty:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be tons of threads with siggies and icons that people made and I don't see any anymore :naughty: Did I make no sense?

Oh haha. I'm just slow in the brain :naughty:

I would make more, but no one ever looks at/uses them hha

Everyone at school didn't realize it was my birthday, so that kind of sucked. Other than that it was ok. :bleh:

Aww I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better no one ever knows it's my birthday 'cause it's always during Winter Break :naughty:

I know right?!?!?!? :yay: How old are you? To be 100% honest I shouldn't be allowed to watch the show. It's pretty explicit :naughty:

16, but my age certainly doesn't limit what I watch. I'm extremely jaded and I've seen the worst of the worst :wink2::naughty:

16, but my age certainly doesn't limit what I watch. I'm extremely jaded and I've seen the worst of the worst :wink2::naughty:

I just turned 16! How exciting! :biggrin2: QAF still might freak you out since it's a show about gay people :naughty:

Ohhh. I make siggys! But since my pc is broken 2 months ago i can't make them anymore!

I don't know if you have ever seen my signatures but i've been using Photoshop for years.

Don't worry, when i have my Photoshop back i'll make some siggys xP, hope you like them

Ohhh. I make siggys! But since my pc is broken 2 months ago i can't make them anymore!

I don't know if you have ever seen my signatures but i've been using Photoshop for years.

Don't worry, when i have my Photoshop back i'll make some siggys xP, hope you like them

That sounds lovely! :yay:

Being 16 is overrated :naughty:

Well I love my gay people :biggrin2:

Then you should watch it sometime! :biggrin2: I would invite you over, but I'm not thinking the drive to Iowa would be worth it :lmfao:

That sounds lovely! :yay:

Then you should watch it sometime! :biggrin2: I would invite you over, but I'm not thinking the drive to Iowa would be worth it :lmfao:

hahah thanks :bleh:

I'll watch it on youtube or something:naughty: