Photography!

Ah, well then that was the one I was after but the Nikon was on sale and they pretty much had the same features :thumb_yello:

The reason I was disappointed was that I took about 80 photos and those three were the only ones I liked.

I think I'm just too picky :naughty:

Digital photography is terrible! Because when you photographed with film you only shot what you really think it's necessary, and you worked hard to the photo look better in the first shots, but know, because of the facility of seeing images, you don't think so much on what you’re doing, and took so many photos! Just my opinion, of course, so it's normal that you only liked 3 photos! :bleh:

I'm saying this, but I'm exactly like you! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I haven't really got used to my new camera yet....but here are a few I took today as practice

3087788783_9507d3795f_b.jpg

3088628268_706215f633.jpg?v=0

3088629464_d4d896212e.jpg

didn't really turn out as I wanted them too but as I say they were just for practice using my new camera...and I had about 15 minutes of daylight left so I was in a hurry!

Jennie- that waterfall is AMAZING! Those photos are so gorgeous, almost looks like paintings. :wink2::thumb_yello:

The waterfall is in a little Japanese garden right in the middle of London! I practically live in that garden :naughty: I love it

I haven't really got used to my new camera yet....but here are a few I took today as practice

didn't really turn out as I wanted them too but as I say they were just for practice using my new camera...and I had about 15 minutes of daylight left so I was in a hurry!

They are lovely!:wub2:

They're beautiful!! :wub2:

I am so excited! This bird comes and sits on the post outside my kitchen EVERY DAY and every day as soon as I see him, I run to get my camera but by the time I get the right lens, put the battery in etc. he is always gone...

But yesterday I FINALLY got him!! :punk:

I don't know why I cared so much, I'm usually scared of birds but I am very happy now (Although I would have preferred to take the photos from outside rather than through the window but after I took these, I opened the door and he flew away.)

magpie1.jpg

magpie2.jpg

I am so excited! This bird comes and sits on the post outside my kitchen EVERY DAY and every day as soon as I see him, I run to get my camera but by the time I get the right lens, put the battery in etc. he is always gone...

But yesterday I FINALLY got him!! :punk:

I don't know why I cared so much, I'm usually scared of birds but I am very happy now (Although I would have preferred to take the photos from outside rather than through the window but after I took these, I opened the door and he flew away.)

magpie1.jpg

magpie2.jpg

He’s a little bit scary and his yellow eyes… creepy!:blink:

But you did a great job! :thumb_yello:You were quick and the photos are amazing! :bleh: