Hey New group... i guess

I will confess I'm already in a few other groups, but they are more to do with age, location, stage of life (ie Oldlings, Aussie Mikamites and MFC Mother's group). I don't have any "random" groups that I'm part of to the point of being given a number...

so I don't know whether this makes me ineligible or not??

BTW, I love the idea of the lbol group:thumb_yello:

cos if you put that in your siggy it could be LBOLover #whatever

???just an idea

hmmm that is a good idea:thumb_yello: LBOLover!

well it's not my place to decide if you're 'in' or your 'out' (sorry too much project runway in me:naughty:) but i would love to have ya here!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI I just came back from Drivers Ed...ew.... butwas thinking about how mika can't drive so what about Mika's chauffer#(insert number) idk, i thought it was cute what do you think??:mf_rosetinted:

I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEE IT!!!!!!!!

So look guys here are the names we've got so far:

☻Not groupless group

☻MikaAddict

☻LBOL(little bit of love)

☻groupless mika group of groups

☻Mika's chauffer

sorry if i missed any!!. I was also thinikg that we could make up a number instead of being in normal order and I really liked LBOL or Mika's chauffer, but lets still give more ideas... just in case... (but I really liked those two)

I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEE IT!!!!!!!!

So look guys here are the names we've got so far:

☻Not groupless group

☻MikaAddict

☻LBOL(little bit of love)

☻groupless mika group of groups

☻Mika's chauffer

sorry if i missed any!!. I was also thinikg that we could make up a number instead of being in normal order and I really liked LBOL or Mika's chauffer, but lets still give more ideas... just in case... (but I really liked those two)

Great Idea about the random numbers! It will make the group look more popular...jk! :naughty:

Maybe we should all vote or something in a few days when we decide on a final few?? Or we could just all agree to make sure no one in mad:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

HI I just came back from Drivers Ed...ew.... butwas thinking about how mika can't drive so what about Mika's chauffer#(insert number) idk, i thought it was cute what do you think??:mf_rosetinted:

Mika can't drive?? I didn't know that... well another we have in common!!! :thumb_yello:

oo i play the flute too! but stopped taking lessons a few months ago. i got way to busy with marching band:thumbdown:

In my country every one in third grade has to bring a flute to school and learn a song in music class... hehehe its really weird...

In my country every one in third grade has to bring a flute to school and learn a song in music class... hehehe its really weird...

:blink: that is really weird! huh, well i guess we had to learn the recorder in 3rd grade...so pretty much the same thing:bleh:

oo i play the flute too! but stopped taking lessons a few months ago. i got way to busy with marching band:thumbdown:

Ya I have to do marching band also but made it into colorgaurd(flag twirlers) don't make fun of me! :boing::hypo:its kinda fun and I don't have to wear and old sweaty marching band uniform with a goofy hat!! I think its a good alternative! :thumb_yello::fro:

Ya I have to do marching band also but made it into colorgaurd(flag twirlers) don't make fun of me! :boing::hypo:its kinda fun and I don't have to wear and old sweaty marching band uniform with a goofy hat!! I think its a good alternative! :thumb_yello::fro:

lluuckkyyy...man, i've thought of colorguard just for that reason, the uniforms, but at our school they are mostly stuck up and make fun of people who aren't normal/pretty. and they cry almost everyother day b/c of some drama, so i oppted not to:bleh: but that's great for you!:wink2:

do you know what your show is next year?

lluuckkyyy...man, i've thought of colorguard just for that reason, the uniforms, but at our school they are mostly stuck up and make fun of people who aren't normal/pretty. and they cry almost everyother day b/c of some drama, so i oppted not to:bleh: but that's great for you!:wink2:

do you know what your show is next year?

We are doing like a Villians show. Music from the Godfather and stuff like that but it keeps changing!!! At first we were doing Wicked, then Austin Powers so idk it might change again! My freind is also doing colorgaurd so it will be really fun and the other girls arn't that snooty at my school!!

OMG at Clair's I found a bracelet IDENTICLE to the one Mika has. His plastic heart bracelet, I have it!! I am soooo excited :mf_lustslow::boing:

We are doing like a Villians show. Music from the Godfather and stuff like that but it keeps changing!!! At first we were doing Wicked, then Austin Powers so idk it might change again! My freind is also doing colorgaurd so it will be really fun and the other girls arn't that snooty at my school!!

OMG at Clair's I found a bracelet IDENTICLE to the one Mika has. His plastic heart bracelet, I have it!! I am soooo excited :mf_lustslow::boing:

Where did you find the bracelet!!!! lucky lucky!! But come oooooon guys e've got to decide the name of the group!!!!!!!:wink2:

sounds pretty cool, we're doin a show called 'ladies in red' which is mostly carmen, but other stuff too. and we already have our music:mf_lustslow:, first time in ever that we got music before summer!

*gasp* claire's in the usa!! well i just got some mula tonite from babysitting so i am def. going tomoro to find it!!!

Where did you find the bracelet!!!! lucky lucky!! But come oooooon guys e've got to decide the name of the group!!!!!!!:wink2:[/font]

i vote LBOLover! :thumb_yello:

Where did you find the bracelet!!!! lucky lucky!! But come oooooon guys e've got to decide the name of the group!!!!!!!:wink2:[/font]

I got it at Clairs!!:thumb_yello:

I don't know which name to choose I like them all!! I vote Mika's chauffer or LBOL, i like both!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Where i live it is flooding horribly and so Drivers Ed was cancelled!:naughty:

I got it at Clairs!!:thumb_yello:

I don't know which name to choose I like them all!! I vote Mika's chauffer or LBOL, i like both!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Where i live it is flooding horribly and so Drivers Ed was cancelled!:naughty:

hey more time to practice right:naughty:

that really does suck thou, good luck when you do go!:thumb_yello:

HEEEEY!! Talking with chickadee (thanks) a great idea came up, we could all use the name we like the most and put it in our siggy to confuse people!!!!!! how do you like that idea?? I love it!(we could even have two groups hehehe)

Cool idea, we could have like 4 or 5 different names for the same group!! :naughty:very sneaky... :naughty:

HEEEEY!! Talking with chickadee (thanks) a great idea came up, we could all use the name we like the most and put it in our siggy to confuse people!!!!!! how do you like that idea?? I love it!(we could even have two groups hehehe)

i like cuz when ppl look and there like 'oh i wanna join that thread it looks cool' and try to search for it, they'll never find it muhahahah!!:bleh:

:mf_rosetinted:

haha that's a good idea :bleh: our own secret group!

OOOOOOOOK GUYS!! time to anounce the winneer!! So you people voted and the new group is gonna be named:

Little Bit Of Love! YEY!!! So in these days im gonna be making the officil trhead and the list so pleeeeease send me the number you would like!!