Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

I know!!! His hair is so nice in that photo. Not to mention his eyelashes...and chest hair:roftl:

And can I say I love his jacket!!! So cool looking and the hood is detachable.

We can summarize all that with one word: PERFECT!! :wub2::roftl:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha...but the suit Mika is wearing definately fits him better:naughty:

This one looks like it's from the same photo shoot

mika18.jpg

I totaly LOVE this picture!! Rawr.. :naughty::wub2:

Yes, Mika fits really good in suits.

Mika16.jpg

I know!!! His hair is so nice in that photo. Not to mention his eyelashes...and chest hair:roftl:

And can I say I love his jacket!!! So cool looking and the hood is detachable.

Everything down do the detachable hood ...

We reaally are obsessed, aren't we ??!

And yeah, we're all drug addicts ...

Mika being our drug, OF COURSE:naughty:

I totaly LOVE this picture!! Rawr.. :naughty::wub2:

Yes, Mika fits really good in suits.

Mika16.jpg

Haha it's like the photographer was like, "Mika, be a circus master"...and then was like, "no, no, no...now Mika you are a lion!!!"

He does suit suits well (did that make sense?) There was one photo that I sw of Mika where he was just wearing dress pants and a white dress shirt and he looked positvely divine!!! *wishes I saved that photo*

Haha it's like the photographer was like, "Mika, be a circus master"...and then was like, "no, no, no...now Mika you are a lion!!!"

He does suit suits well (did that make sense?) There was one photo that I sw of Mika where he was just wearing dress pants and a white dress shirt and he looked positvely divine!!! *wishes I saved that photo*

Yes, I know what you mean.. :naughty:

what photo? :boxed: *wish I had it*

Everything down do the detachable hood ...

We reaally are obsessed, aren't we ??!

And yeah, we're all drug addicts ...

Mika being our drug, OF COURSE:naughty:

We really are:roftl: Talks of his detachable hood, nipples, chest hair, 5 o'clock shadow...we are nuts for sure.

Mika is our drug for sure!!!

Yes, I know what you mean.. :naughty:

what photo? :boxed: *wish I had it*

It was where he was coming out of a building or an event or greeting fans or something. And he was wearing (what appeared to be) black dress pants (but they could have been dark brown or navy) and a white long sleeved button up dress shirt...definately awesome. It's probably a few (okay, more than a few...) pages back on this thread, I think.

It was where he was coming out of a building or an event or greeting fans or something. And he was wearing (what appeared to be) black dress pants (but they could have been dark brown or navy) and a white long sleeved button up dress shirt...definately awesome. It's probably a few (okay, more than a few...) pages back on this thread, I think.

Okey.. We better start looking for it then! :thumb_yello:

We really are:roftl: Talks of his detachable hood, nipples, chest hair, 5 o'clock shadow...we are nuts for sure.

Mika is our drug for sure!!!

I know. Honestly. We are that bad :naughty:

My dad says I have three weird obsessions, the 1rst being Mika, the 2nd is the MFC and the 3rd is yellow tomatoes.

Don't ask me why, that's how I am :bleh:

I NEEEEEEEED some more druuuuuugs ! Where have all the chickeny pictures gooone ??!:naughty:

We were all sane b4 we knew about Mika, now we're all dangerously obsessed with him :mf_lustslow:

I know. Honestly. We are that bad :naughty:

My dad says I have three weird obsessions, the 1rst being Mika, the 2nd is the MFC and the 3rd is yellow tomatoes.

Don't ask me why, that's how I am :bleh:

I NEEEEEEEED some more druuuuuugs ! Where have all the chickeny pictures gooone ??!:naughty:

We were all sane b4 we knew about Mika, now we're all dangerously obsessed with him :mf_lustslow:

It is true. We can pick out which concert he was at by the outift he was wearing or the way his hair was. And we probably know more about him than most people do:roftl:

It is true. We can pick out which concert he was at by the outift he was wearing or the way his hair was. And we probably know more about him than most people do:roftl:

I totally agree with you, we might even know more then he does !!!

Sooooooo, has anyone got any, erm, any ... :chkn: pictures ???

:D . I said so right from the very beggining. We're all obsessed with a guy that doesn't even know we exist (well, in my case, anyway ... :huh:)

I totally agree with you, we might even know more then he does !!!

Sooooooo, has anyone got any, erm, any ... :chkn: pictures ???

:D . I said so right from the very beggining. We're all obsessed with a guy that doesn't even know we exist (well, in my case, anyway ... :huh:)

Did anyone said :chkn: ?

IMG_1705.jpg

Mika5.jpg

Mika50-1.jpg