MFCers going to a MIKA gig?

England

hello :wink2:

so for this project we are doing- called the dreamers project, we need someone who is going to a MIKA gig, except for the Paris gig.

maybe a smaller gig

a farther down the road gig, meaning later than Paris, if that is ok :thumb_yello:

so your job would be:

-trying to deliver the dreamers box to MIKA

I would send you the box before the gig

thanks everyone, we would appreciate it!! :wink2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what dates are those ones??

and thanks!! oh and when are you leaving for those gigs?

thanks! :wink2::wink2:

the dates for the gigs are 4 of july (paris) 5 of july (arras) and 21 of july (nimes) i am leaving america for france the 26th (this thursday) but you could mail it to my sisters apartment cuz thats where i will be living all summer lol

the dates for the gigs are 4 of july (paris) 5 of july (arras) and 21 of july (nimes) i am leaving america for france the 26th (this thursday) but you could mail it to my sisters apartment cuz thats where i will be living all summer lol

is nimes a fairly small concert?

anyway, I think that would be a great gig to try to get the box to MIKA, but is there anyway I could send it to you when you are there for the nimes gig?

thanks! :wink2:

is nimes a fairly small concert?

anyway, I think that would be a great gig to try to get the box to MIKA, but is there anyway I could send it to you when you are there for the nimes gig?

thanks! :wink2:

yeah sure! i dont know my sisters address but once i find out i will pm it to you:wink2:i dont know if it is a small one it probably is still 20,000 people or something

yeah sure! i dont know my sisters address but once i find out i will pm it to you:wink2:i dont know if it is a small one it probably is still 20' date='000 people or something[/quote']

oh ok thanks soooo much!!! :bleh:

:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

anyone going to the Beirut gig? who wouldn't mind handing the box to MIKA? :blush-anim-cl:

please let me know soon so I can have the address to send the box to you! :thumb_yello:

BUMP!

anyone going to the Beirut gig? who wouldn't mind handing the box to MIKA? :blush-anim-cl:

please let me know soon so I can have the address to send the box to you! :thumb_yello:

I'm going.. but I don't know if I'll really talk to him.. And I'm 12 haha.

its the Dreamers box, with our dreams inside!:punk:

Ooh like.. I wanna be a doctor... or I wanna go on the moon and stuff?:P Anyway I don't think I can give him the box, I'm really sorry but I would need my parents help with my home adress and stuff but they're still in Dubai hehe.

Ooh like.. I wanna be a doctor... or I wanna go on the moon and stuff?:P Anyway I don't think I can give him the box, I'm really sorry but I would need my parents help with my home adress and stuff but they're still in Dubai hehe.

ohh its fine, don't worry! :blush-anim-cl: thank you though:thumb_yello: