RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMR ALEX

I went WINDOW shopping at lunch to get some ideas for the Christmas Party!!!! And OMR it is going to be SO beautiful~~~~ I found SO much!!!! That place is going to look like a Winter Wonderland for real.... MFC Style! :naughty:

omj, holly.

last night, i had the craziest feeling like i was supposed to work that day instead of today. so i go in today and i was right!!!

but i got a pair of free jeans, so it's all good.

and i bought a pair of purple denim shorts (the last ones) at forever 21 for 6$!!!! they were originally 28$!!! savings!!!

He REALLY does look awesome with you!!!!! -- and I am NOT just saying that because you said that Lucy gave you the BEST compliment ever! :naughty:

awwww..... you guys :blush-anim-cl:

summer08050.jpg

I REALLY THING THAT would make an AWESOME T-Shirt!!!!!

What do you think?

I REALLLLLLY THINGK that would make the best shirt ever!!! i meant to put that in the post.

you should make that your shirt :naughty:

Me and Austin have to wash my car when I get home - and vacuum it out ------ cause my daddy will be riding in my car tomorrow!!!!! He cannot possibly ride in the disaster area, which is my car! :naughty:

OMG -- so, I went into the store and STRAIGHT to the Twilight stuff......

and the sales person comes right over to me..... can I help you find anything -- I was like OMG my friend is a Twilight FREAK -- and *so was she* YOU should have SEEN how she was decked out!!!!! The shirt the buttons galore! It was CRAZY!

.............and when she found out that you were into it and it was your birthday she is like OMG -- We only have 1 _____ left.....

I was like GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

So, you got 2 items that were the LAST! She said ALL day all she has SOLD was Twilight stuff!!!! :naughty:

WHAT a CRAZY lunch break that was~~~~~

I haven't even ate YET!!!!! :shocked:

geeez. you could have gotten a pretzle and walked around :naughty:

those cinnamon aunti annie pretzles are AMAZINNNG :licks_lips:

BUT half my mission was accomplished!!!!! Now, I have to wait for the rest after work.... on my way home!!!!

oh my goodness! you are going to be sleeping through the fights tomorrow :roftl:

Me and Austin have to wash my car when I get home - and vacuum it out ------ cause my daddy will be riding in my car tomorrow!!!!! He cannot possibly ride in the disaster area, which is my car! :naughty:

you should see my brother's car :shocked:

i had to pick it up from the mechanics, and that is a disaster area :shocked: i couldn't see the rugs