Sod's Law ...

sariflor

This is a pointles thread, but I just felt like making a statement :naughty:. Turns out, one evening that I have free to spend on MFC at will, hardly anything is going on :thumbdown:.

So maybe others can share other "stupid" moments here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

Murphy's law is an adage in Western culture that broadly states, "if anything can go wrong, it will." It is also cited as: "If there's more than one possible outcome of a job or task, and one of those outcomes will result in disaster or an undesirable consequence, then somebody will do it that way"; "Anything that can go wrong, will," the similar "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong"; or, "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way". In a less dramatic fashion, the law can be expressed as "Anything that has a probability of happening greater than 0 can and will happen. No exceptions." The saying is sometimes referred to as Sod's law or Finagle's law.

I told you it was a pointless thread :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Mika's fault, that MFC is dead these days :thumbdown:

He'll better throw us a bone soon-ish. Or maybe Mo can throw it... :naughty:

Oh, I'm so demanding :roftl: .. and desperate :naughty:... *goes to Mikagasmics due to lack of actual events* :bleh:

I have the same problem! My idle mouse wanders to the Mikagasmic :naughty:I swear I never normally do that. :mf_rosetinted: I'm a respectable married woman now, after all.

Okay, stretching my abilities to be smart in this language....:roftl:

If this place should be following the adage you’re pointing at, the MFC would go down when you finally have time to spend here, and the pictures in Mikagasmics would turn black…:naughty:

If this place should be following the adage you’re pointing at, the MFC would go down when you finally have time to spend here, and the pictures in Mikagasmics would turn black…:naughty:

Then we go to MikaSoundsBlog and watch all the videos from #1 (in bad quality) :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: