Demi Lovato

Becky

I love her album, Don't Forget!! :wub2: Except the track Party. Not keen.

I know she's got the whole Camp Rock thing, and a load of other Disney stuff, but I really think she's a great singer/songwriter. I've never usually liked Disney stars (Dpn't get me started on HSM and Miley Cyrus), but I think she's different. I particulary like Until Your Mine. Its a little dark, especially for Disney's usual standards.

I saw her live on the 11th September. She was a guest for the Jonas Brothers (not support, unfortunetely, like I thought she'd be) and sung two songs. I thought she was really good!

Anyone else like her?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yes I like her!

And I met her and got a photo with her. :wub2: She's so adorable and sweet in person! She's nice and down to earth also and you could tell it wasn't an act either.

I have her CD but I haven't listened to it yet. I finally got it in the mail because I pre-ordered it at the Jonas Brothers concert I went to. I ended up getting three pins with the CD too which was cool because I thought that was only for if you pre-ordered online.

So yeah, that's all I have to say right now, I'm so tired.

She rocks. :cool:

• 1 year later...
Heck yes I like her!

And I met her and got a photo with her. :wub2: She's so adorable and sweet in person! She's nice and down to earth also and you could tell it wasn't an act either.

I have her CD but I haven't listened to it yet. I finally got it in the mail because I pre-ordered it at the Jonas Brothers concert I went to. I ended up getting three pins with the CD too which was cool because I thought that was only for if you pre-ordered online.

So yeah, that's all I have to say right now, I'm so tired.

She rocks. :cool:

I havent met her before,But she seems sweet...!:wub2:I rely like her!

so you are a JB fan too?!:wink2: