MFC Timeline

Lolliepop_girl

Thsi idea origionated in the first few pages of the thread for "Mika's nicknames" and I thought it would be good to give the idea it's own thread.

From MFC Oficialty and major shows like PDP and Somerset, to projects and MFC met ups, I'd say we've had a pretty interesting (almost) two years have we not?

I thought it'd be fun to make a timeline of the biggest moments of MFC history to celebrate the man and the congregative club that unites us all.

I say "and the man" because it's really his movement most of the time that creates big moments so his achievements will be added as well as our own I think :)

So anyone want to share favourite moments and memories?

xx

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thsi idea origionated in the first few pages of the thread for "Mika's nicknames" and I thought it would be good to give the idea it's own thread.

From MFC Oficialty and major shows like PDP and Somerset, to projects and MFC met ups, I'd say we've had a pretty interesting (almost) two years have we not?

I thought it'd be fun to make a timeline of the biggest moments of MFC history to celebrate the man and the congregative club that unites us all.

I say "and the man" because it's really his movement most of the time that creates big moments so his achievements will be added as well as our own I think :)

So anyone want to share favourite moments and memories?

xx

Anybody?

ANYBODY???