anyone know where I can find one of these??

DarkLight

hey there guys I was wondering if any of you know where I can buy one of these tamagotchi's?? I had one til some prat tried to run me over today when i went out shopping, my tama fell out of my pocket & it got run over & ruined, it was my favourite one

the place i bought it from doesn't have them anymore & I can't find one on ebay or Amazon :thumbdown:

158030_PlusBlue.jpg

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there guys I was wondering if any of you know where I can buy one of these tamagotchi's?? I had one til some prat tried to run me over today when i went out shopping, my tama fell out of my pocket & it got run over & ruined, it was my favourite one

the place i bought it from doesn't have them anymore & I can't find one on ebay or Amazon :thumbdown:

158030_PlusBlue.jpg

aww! i would have beat his lights out if i were with you!! :huglove:

is it famalichi??? argos are quite good, i would say woolworths but it closes soon and they may not have one, also toyshops like the entertainer- i lost my version 1 tamagotchi years ago:sad::roftl:

aww! i would have beat his lights out if i were with you!! :huglove:

is it famalichi??? argos are quite good, i would say woolworths but it closes soon and they may not have one, also toyshops like the entertainer- i lost my version 1 tamagotchi years ago:sad::roftl:

no it's a version 4.5 i know argos don't have them & nor do woolworths (not where i live anyhow) :thumbdown: they only have the familitchi's:thumbdown:

aww sorry to hear that was it a connection version 1 or the really old, old type that don't connect to ther tama's?

no it's a version 4.5 i know argos don't have them & nor do woolworths (not where i live anyhow) :thumbdown: they only have the familitchi's:thumbdown:

aww sorry to hear that was it a connection version 1 or the really old, old type that don't connect to ther tama's?

i did connect and it was pink and yellow- ill check for some others now! :wink2:

i did connect and it was pink and yellow- ill check for some others now! :wink2:

oh i was gonna say if it was one of the original old style tama's you lost I have one in dark blue that I no longer want (it's not a connection one)

an online site called zekit do them, but not in the same colors :no:3106zREAr1L.jpg

ahh that's a shame thanks for looking though:punk:

oh i was gonna say if it was one of the original old style tama's you lost I have one in dark blue that I no longer want (it's not a connection one)

ahh that's a shame thanks for looking though:punk:

thats ok! no problem! i had nothing else to do :original:

thanks for offering,but you should use it whilst you find a replacement:thumb_yello:

thats ok! no problem! i had nothing else to do :original:

thanks for offering,but you should use it whilst you find a replacement:thumb_yello:

oh i don't like the old style tama's myself i prefer the jinsei connection one's :punk:

if you wanted the old one you could have it, it still has instructions & packaging

I already have 2 other version 4's it's just that one was my fave (the one that got run over)

oh i don't like the old style tama's myself i prefer the jinsei connection one's :punk:

if you wanted the old one you could have it, it still has instructions & packaging

I already have 2 other version 4's it's just that one was my fave (the one that got run over)

oh ok, ill think about it, ill tell you when iv looked for my old one:wink2:

Just be patient and someone will probably list one on Ebay.

I had to get a version 4 one for my son back in the summer (he lost his original one). I looked several times and found one after a few weeks.

Good luck!

yeah i'm gonna keep on checking ebay that's what i've done for a few months looking for one like Mika's & I finally got one this week:punk: