HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS?!?!?!?!?! It sucks!!!

Roxy♥Mika♥

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Ladies. Please slow down on the insults towards whoever made this. I don't know who it was, but it's quite possible it was part of a relatively harmless joke. And now we are taking it out of context.

Ok, Ladies. Please slow down on the insults towards whoever made this. I don't know who it was, but it's quite possible it was part of a relatively harmless joke. And now we are taking it out of context.

yeah well I'm afraid jokes like that just aren't funny the man is dyslexic & that is disrespectful to him if you can't see that then I'm sorry but you're just NOT a loyal fan & obvioulsy don't give a damn about him

yeah well I'm afraid jokes like that just aren't funny the man is dyslexic & that is disrespectful to him if you can't see that then I'm sorry but you're just NOT a loyal fan & obvioulsy don't give a damn about him

I'm will PM you. :sneaky2:

yeah well I'm afraid jokes like that just aren't funny the man is dyslexic & that is disrespectful to him if you can't see that then I'm sorry but you're just NOT a loyal fan & obvioulsy don't give a damn about him :sneaky:

Now hold up there.

She's not an unloyal fan. She has a sense of humour -- embrace it.

I HAVE a sense of humour thank you!!! I just don't find it funny people poking fun at Mika's dyslexia it is disrespectful:thumbdown::sneaky2:

I think they're just poking fun in general. They'd probably do it with any other celebrity. It's nothing to get mad about.

Firstly, being childish and a rich snob who doesn't like the chunnel as implied by the drawing doesn't target his dyslexia. Also, finding a joke funny implies nothing about fan loyalty - you can still like his music and buy his CDs and DVDs and go to his shows. What your statement should perhaps say is "you're just NOT someone who is under the delusion that he gives a damn if you laugh at him".

Firstly, being childish and a rich snob who doesn't like the chunnel as implied by the drawing doesn't target his dyslexia. Also, finding a joke funny implies nothing about fan loyalty - you can still like his music and buy his CDs and DVDs and go to his shows. What your statement should perhaps say is "you're just NOT someone who is under the delusion that he gives a damn if you laugh at him".

eh i think if you relook at it the misspellings & the getting the 'sums' wrong IS poking fun at his dyslexia:sneaky2:

eh i think if you relook at it the misspellings & the getting the 'sums' wrong IS poking fun at his dyslexia:sneaky2:

Some people with dyslexia excel in mathematics, that's not targeting it either. The joke is that he is an immature and rich brat who listens to his mummy but lacks any knowledge of his own.

Some people with dyslexia excel in mathematics, that's not targeting it either. The joke is that he is an immature and rich brat who listens to his mummy but lacks any knowledge of his own.

yeah but i was also talking about the misspelings :sneaky2: Not JUST the 'sums' reread my post & you'll see I mentioned BOTH:sneaky2:

Why are you being so mean to her?:blink:

I am NOT being mean I just said if you reread my post you would see i mentioned both the sums & spelling mistakes she was only referring to the fact some dyslexics are good with maths

& I was pointing out what about the misspellings then? is that not poking fun at his dyslexia? I think it is

I am NOT being mean I just said if you reread my post you would see i mentioned both the sums & spelling mistakes she was only referring to the fact some dyslexics are good with maths

& I was pointing out what about the misspellings then? is that not poking fun at his dyslexia? I think it is

Oh. Well you just kept using ":sneaky2:" a lot...

It appeared you were angry with her.

Oh. Well you just kept using ":sneaky2:" a lot...

It appeared you were angry with her.

not particularly angry just saying please don't get iffy with me will you? just reread what I say THEN reply she was just NOT getting my point & was only referring to one of the things I was saying

yeah but i was also talking about the misspelings :sneaky2: Not JUST the 'sums' reread my post & you'll see I mentioned BOTH:sneaky2:

Perhaps you should not focus solely on the misspellings which aren't even in stereotypical dyslexic style (i.e. reversing the order of letters in a word) because you seem to be missing all the other details and the main gist of the joke. Maybe you should consider if he weren't dyslexic would you still find the joke so offensive.

Perhaps you should not focus solely on the misspellings which aren't even in stereotypical dyslexic style (i.e. reversing the order of letters in a word) because you seem to be missing all the other details and the main gist of the joke. Maybe you should consider if he weren't dyslexic would you still find the joke so offensive.

yes just a bit:sneaky2:

just leave it drop it move on & stop having a go at me will you for chrissakes you're making ME out to be the bad person & NOT the one who's dissing Mika:sneaky2::thumbdown:

just leave it drop it move on & stop having a go at me will you for chrissakes you're making ME out to be the bad person & NOT the one who's dissing Mika:sneaky2::thumbdown:

We can drop it if you like but do note that I'm not "having a go" or making anyone out to be a "bad person", I'm just pointing out that because Mika claims to be dyslexic people can get overly sensitive about it and make a martyr out of him.

Also note that making a joke doesn't necessarily make a person "bad", satire sometimes has value - it can curb delusions and hero worship.

Edited by SuperTwat

We can drop it if you like but do note that I'm not making anyone out to be a "bad person", I'm just pointing out that because Mika claims to be dyslexic people can get overly sensitive and make a martyr out of him. Also note that making a joke doesn't make a person "bad", satire sometimes has value - it can curb delusions and hero worship.

but 'jokes' like that just aren't funny

and I was saying (regardless of his dyslexia) that it is WRONG to bully people which they were doing essentially in my opinion

If you'd been as severely bullied as me you probably wouldn't take it as lightly as you are:thumbdown:

but 'jokes' like that just aren't funny

and I was saying (regardless of his dyslexia) that it is WRONG to bully people which they were doing essentially in my opinion

If you'd been as severely bullied as me you probably wouldn't take it as lightly as you are:thumbdown:

I'd prefer it if you didn't assume anything about my past and experiences.

I don't see it as bullying, I see it as satire. I prefer to see Mika's fans making the odd poke at his weaknesses rather than delusionally overlooking them completely. That's my opinion so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.